Selling level 115 f2p dfs pure 99 att and str

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Thomas-Ivison, Jul 1, 2009.

Selling level 115 f2p dfs pure 99 att and str
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 1, 2009 at 12:41 PM
  2. Thomas-Ivison
    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2009
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Thomas-Ivison Newcomer

    Selling level 115 f2p dfs pure 99 att and str

    First off I'd like to say that the recovs are still set and I will remove them when I find an interested buyer.

    The account has only around 16m in cash, but it has good money making stats. IE: combat stats for gwd.

    I will only take paypal. I will however not go first.
    the accout has done, DT, MM, and has got barrows gloves, and other good quests that dfs pures need are complete.

    Pictures:

    I don't have the time to take a bank picture, but it has 16m in cash and fire cape, torso, all skill capes and stuff. I'll get one A.S.A.P. however i wont be going on sythe forums so you will have to contact me through msn, my msn is [email protected]
     
< (FS)91 str,62att Zerker. MM+DT done. 99cook,92hunt,86 mining, 43m(40m cash) 111 QP. | Need mage/str pure 20 cb >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site