Need help with picturebox impersonating cursor - finishing off interesting new botting technology

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Cheating' started by arrd, Nov 9, 2017.

Need help with picturebox impersonating cursor - finishing off interesting new botting technology
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 9, 2017 at 2:43 PM
  2. arrd
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

arrd Member

Hi all :)

I'm currently finishing off work on an RS3/OSRS bot that uses advanced color-detection algorithms, coupled with pre-recorded mouse-movement and other anti-ban methods (in no ways is this a conventional injection bot - I have no knowledge about Java). I've finished trialing two weeks of using a single 'script' that I wrote for RS3 fletching - botting 10 hours a day for 14 days straight (50 min play, 10 min break - exact integer determining break and playtime is determined by a deterministic algorithm).

Despite this heavy botting (IN RS3, MIGHT I ADD!!), I didn't get banned. It's safe to say that my method works well. However, I intend this client, and its scripts, to be used for massive-scale gold farming operations for IRL profits. Now I need to ensure that I can operate multiple accounts (in minimized state) on multiple computers/VPS's at once. Since it's currently using the system cursor, rather than a cursor dedicated to my client only, this cannot happen.

So my question is: How can I make a picturebox impersonate a cursor. Of course, it's simple to make it move about on a set of client coordinates, but it must actually act like a cursor (i.e. in the RuneScape client, it must get a reaction from having the mouse_over the buttons on RS's interface. All botting clients are able to do this effectively, however I don't know how to.

If you can tell me how, not only would I be extremely grateful, but I'll also allow exclusive access to anyone who helps me out to use my software to run their own gold farming operations.

If you want to so kindly include code blocks to help me out, I'm using C# - however for anyone who knows Visual Basic.NET, that's fine too as it can easily be converted.

I look forward to hearing back from anybody interested in helping :),
    Arr

< How lucrative is botting? Should I try? | Question about botting safety. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site