Adblock breaks this site

I need the Quickest / Fastest Zulrah Accounts quote

Discussion in 'Oldschool 07 RuneScape Skill Training' started by ValidStore, Oct 4, 2019.

  1. ValidStore

    ValidStore Valid's Gold: Gold and Services made easy! Click!
    $100 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2019
    Posts:
    1,964
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    2,229
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    115489734435799043
    Discord Username:
    ValidStore
    I need the Quickest / Fastest Zulrah Accounts quote

    Hi there, would like to know a quote of how fast, how many and for which price per account can you get Zulrah accounts done?

    Willing to buy 10+ at a time.

    Out of my head the requirements are:
    75+ Ranged
    70+ Defence
    80+ Magic

    Mage Arena 1 (optional: 2)
    Ava's Accumulator.

    Regicide quest line
     
  2. russian guy

    russian guy Guru
    $100 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2018
    Posts:
    1,718
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    1,951
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    I need the Quickest / Fastest Zulrah Accounts quote

    I have ready acc like this, if interested add me on discord.
     
  3. ValidStore

    ValidStore Valid's Gold: Gold and Services made easy! Click!
    $100 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2019
    Posts:
    1,964
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    2,229
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    115489734435799043
    Discord Username:
    ValidStore
    I need the Quickest / Fastest Zulrah Accounts quote

    bump
     
< Looking for work | Need Hand Done 91 - 99 Range on a pure >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site