I need bond or 30 days membership

Discussion in 'Account Upgrade Services' started by Daamm, Apr 1, 2014.

I need bond or 30 days membership
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 1, 2014 at 10:42 AM
  2. Daamm
    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2014
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Daamm Newcomer
    Banned

    I need bond or 30 days membership

    Paying via 07
    First of all i'm saying now i can't pay first i'm not member so i have to get it first to pay. Yeah i know it sounds stupid and everything but i need member and i have only 07 to pay with

    Leave offeres above and i might add you on skype
     
  3. Unread #2 - Apr 4, 2014 at 8:42 AM
  4. Daamm
    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2014
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Daamm Newcomer
    Banned

    I need bond or 30 days membership

    buumb
     
  5. Unread #3 - Apr 4, 2014 at 8:51 AM
  6. Ashqar
    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Posts:
    164
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Ashqar Active Member

    I need bond or 30 days membership

    how much willing to pay for 1 bond ?
     
  7. Unread #4 - Apr 4, 2014 at 10:12 AM
  8. Daamm
    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2014
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Daamm Newcomer
    Banned

    I need bond or 30 days membership

    how much 07 you want?
     
  9. Unread #5 - Apr 4, 2014 at 10:22 AM
  10. James D
    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2014
    Posts:
    53
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    James D Member
    Banned

    I need bond or 30 days membership

    wait your not paying first use an mm?
     
  11. Unread #6 - Apr 4, 2014 at 10:26 AM
  12. Daamm
    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2014
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Daamm Newcomer
    Banned

    I need bond or 30 days membership

    can you understand i'm not memb i cant go to 07
     
  13. Unread #7 - Apr 5, 2014 at 8:33 AM
  14. Daamm
    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2014
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Daamm Newcomer
    Banned

    I need bond or 30 days membership

    still looking..
     
< Need damnit bond will pay 2m.. 07 | [Cheap] Kyokushins Bond Shop [07GP] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site