Adblock breaks this site

Xbox Live/Paypal Selling awesome range/g mauler!!! Paypal/Xbox Live

Discussion in 'Archives' started by mrperfect, Dec 14, 2008.

  1. mrperfect

    mrperfect Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2008
    Posts:
    322
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Xbox Live/Paypal Selling awesome range/g mauler!!! Paypal/Xbox Live

    sold - close please
     
  2. pkya.2

    pkya.2 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2008
    Posts:
    777
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Xbox Live/Paypal Selling awesome range/g mauler!!! Paypal/Xbox Live

    i buy pm me
     
  3. -Sheep-

    -Sheep- Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2008
    Posts:
    605
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Xbox Live/Paypal Selling awesome range/g mauler!!! Paypal/Xbox Live

    Bank?
     
  4. mrperfect

    mrperfect Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2008
    Posts:
    322
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Xbox Live/Paypal Selling awesome range/g mauler!!! Paypal/Xbox Live

    bank is kinda newbie . like 40k on it:p

    BUMPPP
     
  5. shoompa

    shoompa Apprentice

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2008
    Posts:
    988
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Xbox Live/Paypal Selling awesome range/g mauler!!! Paypal/Xbox Live

  6. mrperfect

    mrperfect Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2008
    Posts:
    322
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Xbox Live/Paypal Selling awesome range/g mauler!!! Paypal/Xbox Live

    Added.
     
  7. shoompa

    shoompa Apprentice

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2008
    Posts:
    988
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Xbox Live/Paypal Selling awesome range/g mauler!!! Paypal/Xbox Live

    talking.


    I'll buy let me get mm
     
  8. mrperfect

    mrperfect Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2008
    Posts:
    322
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Xbox Live/Paypal Selling awesome range/g mauler!!! Paypal/Xbox Live

    Omg . If you got like 5 vouches I wont go first. I said VERY trusted. So arrange mm!!@!@!@12
     
  9. mrperfect

    mrperfect Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2008
    Posts:
    322
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Xbox Live/Paypal Selling awesome range/g mauler!!! Paypal/Xbox Live

    Shoompa nice scam . He get the money back after he sended . I was at the point to give him the account information . but i refreshed paypal and saw that i got no more money . so i blocked the faggot
     
  10. mrperfect

    mrperfect Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2008
    Posts:
    322
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Xbox Live/Paypal Selling awesome range/g mauler!!! Paypal/Xbox Live

    Oh now i see the problem ! pm me fast i still sell it sorry dude
     
  11. shoompa

    shoompa Apprentice

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2008
    Posts:
    988
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Xbox Live/Paypal Selling awesome range/g mauler!!! Paypal/Xbox Live

    You my friend are corrupt but more importantly wrong.

    after I sent the cash to 2 not one of his paypal emails he fed me this lie about giving me the wrong e-mail address then saying "hold on i'll make one quick its really easy. and in about 2 minutes he gave me another seperate email instead of the corrected one." the first cash I sent him was accepted in under 10 minutes.

    until he cancels my acusations by sending the cash back or canceling my claim. I will not send him cash back again as I have already sent him $32.00
    this is just another way of me to get scammed out of another $16.00
    I have all pictures and proof.
     
  12. mrperfect

    mrperfect Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2008
    Posts:
    322
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Xbox Live/Paypal Selling awesome range/g mauler!!! Paypal/Xbox Live

    Omg , i didnt make an account in 2 minutes , I ACTIVATED an account in 2 minutes dumb ass. cancel the claim , and ill give the infos . if i dont you claim it back goshh....

    Well sorry for this peepz , but any other offers?
     
  13. shoompa

    shoompa Apprentice

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2008
    Posts:
    988
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Xbox Live/Paypal Selling awesome range/g mauler!!! Paypal/Xbox Live

    you can't ask for any other offers you idiot.

    I paid you and you didn't hold up to your end.

    you scammed me $32.00

    and you will be banned shortly

    http://www.sythe.org/showthread.php?t=527356

    get the heck offa sythe.

    you people make me :sick:

    I'm not cancelling the freaking claim just to really get the money scammed.

    you give me infos and I'll cancel.

    you can't do what you want you follow by my rules now.
     
  14. mrperfect

    mrperfect Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2008
    Posts:
    322
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Xbox Live/Paypal Selling awesome range/g mauler!!! Paypal/Xbox Live

    vouch for shoompa , he bhought my range/mauler even when we had some problems.
     
  15. shoompa

    shoompa Apprentice

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2008
    Posts:
    988
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Xbox Live/Paypal Selling awesome range/g mauler!!! Paypal/Xbox Live

    yeah : /

    in the end Mrperfect went through.
     
< buyin f2p pure UNDER 55 combat[must have all info] | need an mm for a 50$ acc trade >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site