Need advice for starting a new business

Discussion in 'Cryptocurrency, Finance, & Gambling Discussion' started by BoaterBoy, Mar 10, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 10, 2023 at 4:05 PM
  2. BoaterBoy
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

BoaterBoy Newcomer

I want to start a business as I see it as the only way to make large quantities of money but problem is i dont know what to start a business on and how to actually go about making it, anyone have any advice for it?

3. Unread #2 - Mar 19, 2023 at 4:14 AM
  4. Gartec
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Tier 1 Prizebox (15) Two Factor Authentication User Homosex (2) Extreme Homosex (6) Potamus (3) <3 n4n0 Lawrence (4) Gohan has AIDS (7) Heidy (3) Halloween 2023
    Pokémon Trainer Poképedia

Gartec Formerly known as Velasso
    Velasso Donor

What does the business entail? You can start by creating an outline of ideas in relation to the business and expand from there. Before anything else, it is best to have a plan.

^ PijaVenosa likes this.
  5. Unread #3 - Mar 19, 2023 at 5:22 AM
  6. FushigiBot
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

FushigiBot Member

I run a small business that generates about 10k a month by myself. I did all of it on my own and here is what I learn.

1. The most difficult part is finding something people would pay money for. I make money off software and affiliate marketing, for example.
    2. Once you have that something you know people want to pay money for, you have to build an audience. This can be done in many ways. You can join forums related to what you are selling, advertise, create a website, and more.
    3. Expanding and managing your business can be challenging. Try not to change the rules of the game so much so as to not get your customers lost in new processes every time. For this, design something solid from the start.

7. Unread #4 - Oct 21, 2023 at 1:55 AM
  8. PijaVenosa
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Totomi#0070
    Poképedia Pokémon Trainer Tier 1 Prizebox (3)

PijaVenosa Forum Addict
    $200 USD Donor New

3 Ways To Come Up With A Business Idea - Alex Hormozi #shorts - YouTube

You are at like level 1, choosing what you want to do. Great but basic advice is to do something that's relevant to you, if you can't answer the question "Why me?" then it's a bad idea.

Pick the market, move on and stick with it, there's like 300 steps to making a business don't get stuck ont he first step.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2023
  9. Unread #5 - Nov 12, 2023 at 2:20 PM
  10. TGNxHarry
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here

TGNxHarry Forum Addict

Agree with all of these bar #3 - nothing wrong with disruption so long as you get the UX right.

< [ANN] Insider Mining - Secure and Efficient Cloud Mining Solutions | Rút tiền W88 bao lâu thì tiền về? >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site