!~Montana1616's Free Botting Service~!

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by montana1616, Nov 7, 2009.

!~Montana1616's Free Botting Service~!
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 7, 2009 at 4:30 PM
  2. montana1616
    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2008
    Posts:
    751
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    montana1616 Apprentice
    Banned

    !~Montana1616's Free Botting Service~!

    Hi all I am Montana1616 I have beenon sythe for a couple of years now and im doing some free botting right now. I will train almost anything, I will train certain skills by myself without bot, but I will only do a couple of levels.
    I would prefer not training accounts that are level 3 off tut island because that is pointless I woul rather train my own level 3 than yours. YOU MUST HAVE RECOVERY QUESTIONS ON THE ACCOUNT OR I WILL NOT TRAIN IT!!!


    Please fill this out

    MSN:
    Skill to Train:
    Current Level:
    Wanter Level:
    You agree that if you are reported or banned I am in no way responsible:
    Recoveries(yes or no):
     
< Skatenbam's FREE Skill and Quest Services!#@ | Need A Hunter Trainer Level 65-83 Hunting . Level 120. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site