Adblock breaks this site

Selling 99 hunter & fletch rsbots.net for 95% off

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by darkpk12, Jan 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkpk12

    darkpk12 Member

    Joined:
    Aug 28, 2010
    Posts:
    61
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 99 hunter & fletch rsbots.net for 95% off

    I'm selling my rsbots.net bots, that I used to get 99 fletch and 99 hunter for 95% off. Please post ur msn if ur interested. I can also show proof of me with 99 hunter and fletch from these bots.
     
  2. Gohan

    Gohan Legend
    Retired Sectional Moderator Cracker Head $25 USD Donor Prince Yobabo

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2007
    Posts:
    23,694
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    248
    Discord Unique ID:
    100075291572998144
    Spam Forum Participant Rust Player
    Selling 99 hunter & fletch rsbots.net for 95% off

    Not allowed
     
< Need Combat training | Need 70-94 Alching done (PAYPAL) >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site