Adblock breaks this site

Trying to find someone to make me ''100% house kourends''

Discussion in 'Oldschool 07 RuneScape Questing Services' started by KTTV, Oct 1, 2017.

  1. KTTV

    KTTV Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 20, 2016
    Posts:
    163
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    119
    Discord Username:
    Gingermania#1285
    Trying to find someone to make me ''100% house kourends''

    I pay 8m of arceuus 100% house kourend.
    I pay 6m of Hosidius 100% house Kourend.
    I pay 5m of Shayzien 100% house kourend.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    Looking someone to make those 3 house kourends, gonna pay first!
    And i only trust people with good reputation and with donor rank.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
     
  2. RuneExpress

    RuneExpress Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2017
    Posts:
    535
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    551
    Discord Unique ID:
    523664251940896769
    Trying to find someone to make me ''100% house kourends''

    Send me a message. Can discuss further.
     
< need 7 qps doing on couple accounts | Looking for a lot of questing >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site