selling good mith pure

Discussion in 'Archives' started by I pwn lots, Aug 3, 2007.

selling good mith pure
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 3, 2007 at 1:57 AM
  2. I pwn lots
    Referrals:
    0

    I pwn lots Guest

    selling good mith pure

    a mith pure.

    no pin or recovs!

    stats are 20 def, 44 pray, 70 mage and range.... 59 cb

    not mems atm, but has complete unholy book, backpack, needs 2 quests for dt (troll stonghold, and the tourist trap) 10 thief lvls, 8 firemaking lvls, mage arena done, also has ghosts ahoy done for ectophial.

    heres a pic :)

    [​IMG]

    btw i am not a noob seller, i just found out about this site though, i frequent the techguide alot. will use a mm or you go first!
     
  3. Unread #2 - Aug 3, 2007 at 2:11 AM
  4. Silverstein
    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2007
    Posts:
    748
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Silverstein Apprentice
    Banned

    selling good mith pure

    Post pics of no recovs please.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Aug 3, 2007 at 2:13 AM
  6. I pwn lots
    Referrals:
    0

    I pwn lots Guest

    selling good mith pure

    one sec
     
  7. Unread #4 - Aug 3, 2007 at 2:15 AM
  8. I pwn lots
    Referrals:
    0

    I pwn lots Guest

    selling good mith pure

    [​IMG]
     
  9. Unread #5 - Aug 3, 2007 at 2:36 AM
  10. I pwn lots
    Referrals:
    0

    I pwn lots Guest

    selling good mith pure

    bumpity
     
  11. Unread #6 - Aug 4, 2007 at 3:49 PM
  12. I pwn lots
    Referrals:
    0

    I pwn lots Guest

    selling good mith pure

    blumpkin
     
  13. Unread #7 - Aug 4, 2007 at 4:57 PM
  14. Silverstein
    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2007
    Posts:
    748
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Silverstein Apprentice
    Banned

    selling good mith pure

    700k on the first one then.
     
  15. Unread #8 - Aug 4, 2007 at 5:01 PM
  16. I predict a Riot
    Referrals:
    0

    I predict a Riot Guest

    selling good mith pure

    Hm..750k.
     
  17. Unread #9 - Aug 4, 2007 at 5:09 PM
  18. Silverstein
    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2007
    Posts:
    748
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Silverstein Apprentice
    Banned

    selling good mith pure

    I pwn, i can mm for you if youd like.
     
  19. Unread #10 - Aug 4, 2007 at 5:27 PM
  20. Kimo rulz
    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2007
    Posts:
    427
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Kimo rulz Forum Addict

    selling good mith pure

    800k for him
     
  21. Unread #11 - Aug 4, 2007 at 5:31 PM
  22. America
    Referrals:
    0

    America Guest

    selling good mith pure

    1.5m
    .​
     
  23. Unread #12 - Aug 4, 2007 at 5:36 PM
  24. Kimo rulz
    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2007
    Posts:
    427
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Kimo rulz Forum Addict

    selling good mith pure

    rofl......
     
  25. Unread #13 - Aug 4, 2007 at 8:21 PM
  26. Rheo93
    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2007
    Posts:
    75
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Rheo93 Member

    selling good mith pure

    Do Not Trade With This Guy He Scammed Me Out Of Around 200k! When I Had Just Finished Changing Password And Putting Lots Of Stuff On The Guy When He Recovered It!!! He Is A Scammer! And A Nub Leecher Now He Is Acusing Me Of Scamming Hah! Please Ban This Nub. I Have Several Vouches 2 Say I Am Trustworthy He Is Filth!
     
< need 53-60 str, paying | --Buying Pure defence account-- >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site