Adblock breaks this site

Buying 200M 0.55/M - Paypal verified

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by Don Corneo, Sep 17, 2012.

  1. Don Corneo

    Don Corneo Member

    Joined:
    May 31, 2011
    Posts:
    30
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 200M 0.55/M - Paypal verified

    I'm buying the above at the stated rates via the stated payment method. I am willing to pay first, would prefer to do increments. Can pay as a "gift" to negate any fees.

    I may look like a complete new person to this forum but has been activley trading since may 2011 typically via private communication hence low posts.

    I don't have skype nor do I have MSN which I am willing to give out. We can do all communication through this forum.

    If any of the above creates any issues for you then I'm afraid we can't do business, I know the nature of this industry is quite shady so I appreciate and understand skepticism.

    Need to buy: 100M at 0.55 cents per Million.
     
  2. Don Corneo

    Don Corneo Member

    Joined:
    May 31, 2011
    Posts:
    30
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 200M 0.55/M - Paypal verified

    All messages replied to.
     
  3. Don Corneo

    Don Corneo Member

    Joined:
    May 31, 2011
    Posts:
    30
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 200M 0.55/M - Paypal verified

    Bought 100M from speedster.

    Need 100M more.
     
  4. Don Corneo

    Don Corneo Member

    Joined:
    May 31, 2011
    Posts:
    30
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 200M 0.55/M - Paypal verified

    Still need 100M more atleast.
     
< Buying 35$ RSGP | need 500m for 200$ via paypal asap! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site