Friend used my account to scam someone

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Account name: Melikechi, Oct 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Friend used my account to scam someone
  1. Unread #1 - Oct 20, 2015 at 7:47 AM
  2. Account name: Melikechi
    Referrals:
    0

    Account name: Melikechi Guest

    Friend used my account to scam someone

    Title basically says it all, I let a friend who previously sold an account before on my sythe acc (transaction was smooth) use it again a couple months ago and he scammed someone for 15M or so, I would never put my account at risk over 15M.. I've done much bigger trades than that myself and it's not worth risking it all for 15M. I built up over 30 vouches over the months being a sythe member and would do anything possible to get my account back, this time I don't trust anyone with it anymore.

    The member I let use my account was from my osrs runescape clan, and although this may not be a lot of proof (if any), I'll still leave this here. He read it, but didn't reply.

    [​IMG]

    (He was kicked and guested from my clan for pulling this bs off)

    I will do anything to get my account back, and I'll make it right between anyone that may have been involved with this, I am truly sorry, however, I have learnt my mistake in trusting others online.

    Would it be possible for me to get my sythe account back? Willing to do what is required for me to get it back.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Oct 20, 2015 at 11:38 AM
  4. Ardy
    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2007
    Posts:
    5,828
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    122
    Discord Unique ID:
    178668500468891648
    Discord Username:
    Ardy#1492

    Ardy dOnT bE sIlLy Im StIlL gOnNa SeNd It
    $200 USD Donor New Retired Global Moderator

    Friend used my account to scam someone

    You'll have to repay everyone who your "friend" scammed then we can talk about account reinstatement.
     
< [Need 2nd opinion]Tarantula | Idk why I was banned?! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site