I need to train a real low level to get a vouch!

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by benevolentgg, Dec 17, 2009.

I need to train a real low level to get a vouch!
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 17, 2009 at 5:45 PM
  2. benevolentgg
    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2009
    Posts:
    56
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    benevolentgg Member
    Banned

    I need to train a real low level to get a vouch!

    Ok, hello I am currently a leecher but I need a vouch so I can start getting trust from other members. I am training any low accounts like level 3 or so or if you trust me any account you want. I am very fast and will stay logged in until I get the level you want. Thanks my msn is [email protected]
     
  3. Unread #2 - Dec 17, 2009 at 5:47 PM
  4. Craize
    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2009
    Posts:
    327
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Craize Forum Addict
    Banned

    I need to train a real low level to get a vouch!

    I recommend getting more posts first, but make me an account with 40 mining, banking the ores and i'll vouch for you, and possibly pay for a job. Pm me.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Dec 17, 2009 at 5:50 PM
  6. JRSmithfan1
    Joined:
    May 31, 2009
    Posts:
    1,437
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    50

    JRSmithfan1 Guru
    Do Not Trade

    I need to train a real low level to get a vouch!

    Hey. I have a few accounts in tutorial island. Mind doing them?
     
  7. Unread #4 - Dec 17, 2009 at 6:32 PM
  8. benevolentgg
    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2009
    Posts:
    56
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    benevolentgg Member
    Banned

    I need to train a real low level to get a vouch!

    doing JRSmithfan1 accounts atm!
     
  9. Unread #5 - Dec 17, 2009 at 6:48 PM
  10. JRSmithfan1
    Joined:
    May 31, 2009
    Posts:
    1,437
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    50

    JRSmithfan1 Guru
    Do Not Trade

    I need to train a real low level to get a vouch!

    Vouch for benevolentgg!! He did tut island on 4 of my accounts. And a great guy!
     
  11. Unread #6 - Dec 17, 2009 at 6:48 PM
  12. benevolentgg
    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2009
    Posts:
    56
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    benevolentgg Member
    Banned

    I need to train a real low level to get a vouch!

    Just finished jrsmith's accounts
     
  13. Unread #7 - Dec 17, 2009 at 6:49 PM
  14. benevolentgg
    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2009
    Posts:
    56
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    benevolentgg Member
    Banned

    I need to train a real low level to get a vouch!

    Just finished jrsmith's accounts
     
  15. Unread #8 - Dec 17, 2009 at 6:50 PM
  16. benevolentgg
    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2009
    Posts:
    56
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    benevolentgg Member
    Banned

    I need to train a real low level to get a vouch!

    Just finished his accounts. Thanks!
     
  17. Unread #9 - Dec 17, 2009 at 6:51 PM
  18. JRSmithfan1
    Joined:
    May 31, 2009
    Posts:
    1,437
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    50

    JRSmithfan1 Guru
    Do Not Trade

    I need to train a real low level to get a vouch!

    Thanks. ^_^
     
  19. Unread #10 - Dec 17, 2009 at 6:53 PM
  20. benevolentgg
    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2009
    Posts:
    56
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    benevolentgg Member
    Banned

    I need to train a real low level to get a vouch!

    Finished JRSmithfan1's accounts Thanks for the Vouch!!! =)
     
  21. Unread #11 - Dec 17, 2009 at 7:07 PM
  22. benevolentgg
    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2009
    Posts:
    56
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    benevolentgg Member
    Banned

    I need to train a real low level to get a vouch!

    Sorry guys sythe was messing up and i accidently put like 5 posts on here!!
     
  23. Unread #12 - Dec 17, 2009 at 7:39 PM
  24. benevolentgg
    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2009
    Posts:
    56
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    benevolentgg Member
    Banned

    I need to train a real low level to get a vouch!

    Open to anything!
     
  25. Unread #13 - Dec 17, 2009 at 7:48 PM
  26. Toxic_Whip
    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2009
    Posts:
    739
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Toxic_Whip Apprentice

    I need to train a real low level to get a vouch!

    can you get hunter from 4 to like 30? on a lv3
     
< ii Deja's Gold Farming [FREE] Amazing Service !! | Need 25 agility im lazy >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site