[FREE] Mr SJE's COMBAT POWERLEVELING!! [FREE]

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by Mr SJE, Dec 5, 2009.

[FREE] Mr SJE's COMBAT POWERLEVELING!! [FREE]
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 5, 2009 at 7:16 AM
  2. Mr SJE
    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2009
    Posts:
    934
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Mr SJE Apprentice
    Banned

    [FREE] Mr SJE's COMBAT POWERLEVELING!! [FREE]

    Well, first of all i'd like to tell you why im giving away powerleveling:
    . I have no vouches and therefore nobody will trade with me :'(
    . I will be using Autofighter NX (a paid bot) and therefore does not waste any of my own time.
    . And finally, i may start off my own powerleveling business in the future.


    I will train - Attack, Strength, Defence, Ranged... Please dont leave me with full bronze and expect me to get 60-70 strength :confused:

    If you want me to level your account then please fill out the following and pm it to me:

    Username:
    Password:
    Bank PIN:
    Skill:
    Level to level:
    F2P or P2P:
    Additional Details:

    I will then PM you with a rough estimate of how long it should take me and will get started straight away!

    TYVM Sythers!
     
< need 24/7 botting soulwars_!! | Free chin hunting :)-speedsage- >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site