Monkey Madness I Quest line!

Discussion in 'Oldschool 07 RuneScape Questing Services' started by LastEggServices, Jul 29, 2019.

Monkey Madness I Quest line!
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 29, 2019 at 1:10 PM
  2. LastEggServices
    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2019
    Posts:
    34
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    19

    LastEggServices Member

    Monkey Madness I Quest line!

    Hiya Fams and Famlettes, I'm currently going to be running a Quest service regarding the MM1 Quest line! I personally enjoy this quest line, and would like to offer my services within this line. It'll be cheap too! DM Me on Scythe, drop a reply, or DM me on discord ( In signature) to ask me about my pricing or even offer me a price to do it for and we'll meet somewhere around that! I look forward to hearing from you!!

    PLEASE CHECK ToS!
    All I ask is that you;

    1) Remove ANY valuables off the account and leave the required items to complete said quest.
    2) DM me on Discord @ LastEggServices#6152 AND send me a Scythe DM to CONFIRM!
    3)Respect that fact I am new, don't try and take the p*ss!
    4)READ the ToS carefully and do not require my services if you do not agree.

    ToS
    1)DO NOT log on to the account during the services unless I allow you to.
    2) You CAN ask for screenshots/updates at ANY TIME during my service.
    3) DO NOT request a refund after the service is complete.
    4)After said agreement on quests, if you wish to change your mind on the service, you WILL still be charged for the duration of activities that have been completed on the account.
    5)I am NOT responsible for ANY account locks/bans AFTER my services have been completed.
    6)You MUST send a screenshot of you transferring your valuables over to a different account.
    7)Enjoy my services, and Relax!

    I, Last Egg, PROMISE, That all of my services are HAND DONE, there will be NO MACRO usage for the duration of my services. I promise to treat your account security with the upmost respect and care, I, as the service provider, will ensure I get things done as quickly as possible. THERE COULD BE NETWORK PROBLEMS.


    If said quests are not done in the agreed timeframe, I will refund 20% of the costs of CURRENT progress and will do the REMAINING free.

    My current vouches can be found HERE
    ​
     
< Need 1 quest done ASAP | I need some quests done >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site