WTS LoL RP (NA) for RSGP

Discussion in 'Riot Points and Gift Sales' started by JamesHalpert, Jun 4, 2015.

WTS LoL RP (NA) for RSGP
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 4, 2015 at 5:08 PM
  2. JamesHalpert
    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2015
    Posts:
    24
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    JamesHalpert Newcomer

    WTS LoL RP (NA) for RSGP

    Hello sythe,
    Im fairly new to sythe so forgive my lack of knowledge of how everything works!

    I currently have 2196 RP on my account and i was hoping to swap them for RSGP (Preferrably RS3 but 07 is fne too), if necessary I will also accept PP under certain circumstances.

    We can negotiate the rates but I'm trying to get rid of this quickly so I'll accept lower than normal rates.

    Please let me know if you're interested, thanks!

    -JamesHalpert
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jun 4, 2015 at 8:42 PM
  4. rsrondavidson
    Joined:
    Dec 7, 2013
    Posts:
    261
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    rsrondavidson Forum Addict
    Banned

    WTS LoL RP (NA) for RSGP

    im willing to buy all of your rp please pm me
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jun 5, 2015 at 5:24 PM
  6. JamesHalpert
    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2015
    Posts:
    24
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    JamesHalpert Newcomer

    WTS LoL RP (NA) for RSGP

    Sold; closed.
     
< Mystery skin/champ gift , rune page gift and more | NA RP card 10$ and 25$ >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site