[NA] League of Legends Gifting Service ▌CHEAP @ 55% OFF - 48 HR Warranty

Discussion in 'Riot Points and Gift Sales' started by Honey Night, May 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - May 20, 2020 at 8:37 PM
  2. Honey Night
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Honey Night Newcomer
    Banned

About
    I am offering League of Legends store gifting services for the NA region. My rates are 55% off of the store's RP prices.

How this works
    The process is simple. Just like every other gifting service, we will discuss what you are interested in buying from the store, calculate 45% of the item(s) price and I will collect payment upfront. From there, I will add your desired account on the gifting account and 24 hours later (Riot's mandatory time-frame) I will gift you said item(s).

Stock Availability
    All amounts from 1-10K RP available
    (Higher amounts such as 6-10K+ are limited in availability but I restock every week or so. Just inquire on which amounts you are interested in and I will check for you)

Payment Methods Accepted

Bitcoin / Ethereum / Litecoin
    Interac E-Transfer (Canada ONLY)
    (Paypal is NOT accepted under any circumstance because of how easily exploitable Paypal's chargeback system is and the fact that even family and friend transactions can be reversed)

Warranty
    I offer a 48-hour warranty after the agreed item(s) has been successfully delivered. If there are any issues I will promptly replace your purchase but refunds will not be given. I have had over 200 customers purchase my gifting services off-site with no issues whatsoever and this server is safe as I take the necessary precautions and steps to ensure maximum security. Also for clarification as this is a concern for many customers, the RP is NOT carded or fraudulently purchased.

Contact
    <redacted>

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2020
< [EUW] RP-Shop/Gifting/RP-Accounts [CHEAP!] | Cheap rp gifting accounts/service eune/euw >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site