My odds of getting banned for MMR boosting?

Discussion in 'League of Legends' started by ClassyV, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Unread #1 - Jan 29, 2018 at 2:09 PM
  2. ClassyV
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

ClassyV Active Member

if a moderator could delete my previous post I would gladly appreciate it. So over the span of 2 months after the season ended and I got my rewards, I've used 3 different boosting services, one service had 2 different IP locations and had summoner spells switched for one game and did terrible that game. I had used another booster that played a variety of champs for me but stuck to a couple of champions, now here comes the booster I use the most, the first booster couldn't get the job done in a timely manner and so a new booster was assigned which just so happen to be the original booster I had. With all these IP changes and champions I never played before, how high are my chances of getting caught this season? I don't plan on playing ranked anymore this season and will do duo queue boosts from now on. So in total there were about 6-7 IP changes and only one champ was mainly played.

Just a note: these werent some crazy boosts, just boosts from high gold to low plat

Thank you and much appreciated.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
  3. Unread #2 - Jan 29, 2018 at 3:03 PM
  4. Sypherz
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    M
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary

Sypherz Legend
    $5 USD Donor New Retired Sectional Moderator Competition Winner

I wouldn't worry. I never had anyone banned for boosting back when I did it, and I didn't take any precaution.

^ PandaBot likes this.
  5. Unread #3 - Jan 29, 2018 at 6:55 PM
  6. HHHBK
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

HHHBK Forum Addict

Why do people keep asking this lol I swear the chances of getting banned for Elo boosting is so low u have the chance to win a lotto before that

7. Unread #4 - Jan 29, 2018 at 7:17 PM
  8. M Legacy
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

M Legacy Guru

Yeah very unlikely unless you're playing in korea where it's illegal.

9. Unread #5 - Apr 5, 2018 at 12:09 AM
  10. Caliman909
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Caliman909 Forum Addict

Do elo boosters de rank on purpose or how does it work

11. Unread #6 - May 12, 2018 at 10:13 AM
  12. sushiking
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

sushiking Newcomer

I recently purchased an elo boost as well, from Silver 5 to Silver 1. I am a bit worried and unsure if i will get banned for it cause the booster did have many win streaks but also did loose a few games, also carried hard most games but some games didn't do so hot. I don't know what to expect, he maintained the same summoner spells as mine and also used a VPN to maintain IP address. So will I get banned?

13. Unread #7 - May 14, 2018 at 5:59 PM
  14. LightningReactions
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

LightningReactions Member

when i got boosted i never got banned used a service twice. I guess make sure you use legit servies

15. Unread #8 - May 14, 2018 at 7:48 PM
  16. ChivalrousBoosting
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

ChivalrousBoosting Member

To be honest if you choose a wrong service odds are pretty high. There are numerous ways to mishandle the account and put it at increased risks. If you do it correctly you can get close to 0% ban rate. We completed 350 orders in 5 months with literally 0% ban ratio. So if you got bans before i really recommend switching boosters.

You can always try duoq boost which is totaly ban proof.

17. Unread #9 - Jul 19, 2018 at 11:11 AM
  18. lolwtfpwnedgg
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

lolwtfpwnedgg Member

I've done at least 50 boosts for my friends/girlfriend, etc never been banned or anything. easily 300+ games

19. Unread #10 - Jul 21, 2018 at 10:26 AM
  20. Amei
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    PM me on Sythe
    Discord Username:
    PM me on Sythe
    born 2late 2 explore the earth b0rn 2soon 2 explore the galaxy born just in time 2 browse sith d0t org Two Factor Authentication User

Amei Let me kill Nex for you
    Amei Donor

I wouldn't be too surprised if you're more likely to get a chat restriction from hiring a toxic player that sells elo boosts than actually being banned for boosting. It's really rare.

21. Unread #11 - Jul 22, 2018 at 1:06 PM
  22. Chival
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Username:
    Chival#6999

Chival NOXGold.com | Buy & Sell RSGP

Riot has really stepped up their elo boosting detection. I’ve bought unranked level 30 smurfs and I’ve been banned while playing ranked casually.

23. Unread #12 - Jul 26, 2018 at 10:58 AM
  24. Amei
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    PM me on Sythe
    Discord Username:
    PM me on Sythe
    born 2late 2 explore the earth b0rn 2soon 2 explore the galaxy born just in time 2 browse sith d0t org Two Factor Authentication User

Amei Let me kill Nex for you
    Amei Donor

Out of all of my smurfs I’ve only lost one so far out of 5 or 6, and its the one i’ve played on the least. I don’t think those bans have anything to do with elo boosting.

25. Unread #13 - Jul 28, 2018 at 9:45 AM
  26. jamalbro
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

jamalbro Newcomer

You can boost my gf if you want, I'm too lazy to do it.

27. Unread #14 - Jul 30, 2018 at 5:14 AM
  28. Gen
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    kickroll
    Signature of the Month Winner SOTMx2 SOTMx5 Member of the Month Winner Detective Writing Competition Winner Live Streamer SytheSteamer Twitter
    Verified UIM Verified Hardcore League of Legends Tournament Winner Official LoL Rank Verifier Verified Master WoW Classic Verified Overwatch Grandmaster Hey... this isnt a fun rank (2) Hoover (2) Gengar
    Pool Shark Poképedia Doduo Nitro Booster (3) Sythe's 15th Anniversary Tier 1 Prizebox Valentine's Day 2022

Gen Retired
    Retired Administrator Competition Winner Secret Asian Man Crabby

I know of a few friends that got banned for mmr boosting last season. They ordered (1 division) boosts. Seems like they’ve stepped up their detection system.

29. Unread #15 - Aug 9, 2018 at 2:18 AM
  30. MarcoPierreWhite
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

MarcoPierreWhite Member

Very low, but I'd use a VPN to be safe.

31. Unread #16 - Aug 13, 2018 at 8:13 PM
  32. rathar
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Le Monkey Two Factor Authentication User

rathar Forum Addict
    $25 USD Donor New

Over my time boosting 100's of accounts I only ever had one person get banned. That person had hired other booster's and was travelling from the USA to China at the time. They may have stepped up there detection system since then, but if it's the same unless you're going from USA to China to Canada IP wise within 24 hours I think you should be fine.

33. Unread #17 - Sep 12, 2018 at 7:24 PM
  34. aofrange
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

aofrange Forum Addict

I used to boost for a few years, here are some tips I'd give for if you get boosts in the future.

-Always use the same site and request the same booster if possible to reduce the amount of IP's that log onto your acc.

-Give at least 24 hour time difference between when you log in from separate areas (so if you're getting a boost, don't play for 24 hours prior to when they got on, and after the boost is finished, wait 24 hours before logging in)

-Feel free to ask the booster for the IP they're using, I used a vpn most of the time so I didn't mind giving the person I boosted the IP address in the event that they needed to recover/dispute a ban

-DONT TELL YOUR FRIENDS, the majority of bans from boosting (in my opinion) are from people who simply get reported by their own friends. Of the 8 people I know of that received temp/perm bans after being boosted, 7 of those accounts received messages while I was on them from friends regarding about how they knew it was a booster on there because they heard from a mutual friend that they were being boosted. DO NOT TRUST YOUR FRIENDS OR TELL PEOPLE THAT YOU'RE GETTING BOOSTED, it seems like it'd be obvious, but you'd be surprised how often it isn't.

-Feel free to request that boosters use flash on f or d (whichever you use it on), personally I would just change it in keybinds to whatever was on the account that I was boosting at the time, but I can't imagine a high elo player ever having a problem with changing summoner spell keys as long as you ask. It's not a huge difference to get used to, especially if it's just for a few games.

-If you get boosted multiple divisions, don't play ranked and go 0-18. There are salty people that will look up your match history, see how you had a 90% winrate over 3 days then all losses, and file a ticket to report you. If you get boosted to plat or higher where you are required to do decay games then I'd recommend doing one of two things

1) Get another boost for your decay games, one game a month isn't going to cost you all that much

2) Join a lobby, let the game start, and LEAVE while it's in the loading screen. Fun fact: leaving games and causing them to remake will cause you to lp, however, you cannot demote from leaving games.

-If you plan on getting multiple boosts from the same person and they did your boost well (completed in a timely manner while being polite etc.), then tip your booster :) If I had a returning customer that had tipped me in the past and requested for me to boost again, then I'd try to do especially well on their account (not to say that I didn't try on all accounts, but I'd just to do it as well as possible for them in particular).

As far as if I think you'll get banned or not, I'd say it honestly depends on if your friends report you for the most part. I feel like Riot does catch people manually sometimes, but the main killer is when friends report you and THEN they check your IP and match history. It's very unlikely that they'll just happen to check the IP log on your account out of all of the other accounts on the server out of the blue.

Hope this helps some ^^

35. Unread #18 - Sep 14, 2018 at 7:48 PM
  36. Leer
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Leer Member
    Banned

Little to none.

37. Unread #19 - Sep 20, 2018 at 12:07 PM
  38. XDFelixXP
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here

XDFelixXP Member

Don't get MMR boosted , it has no usage if you don't reach your aims by yourself.

< Worlds 2018 Event explained + offer inside | LF throwaway na acc >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site