yourfather05's Diablo 3 Shop

Discussion in 'Diablo' started by yourfather05, Jun 5, 2012.

yourfather05's Diablo 3 Shop
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 5, 2012 at 4:36 AM
  2. yourfather05
    Joined:
    May 2, 2012
    Posts:
    42
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    yourfather05 Member

    yourfather05's Diablo 3 Shop

    Since Auction House limit is only 10, I will be posting some of my items in here.

    EDIT: Because I have lots of items Please PM me what item you and I will respond if it still is available cause I don't have enough time to check on all items

    just pm me your battletag here and I will add you. I don't wanna post my Battletag here lol.

    [​IMG]
    PICTURE 1:
    1 = 40k
    2 = 100k SOLD
    3 = 70k
    4 = 100k
    5 = 25k
    6 = 25k
    7 = 500k
    8 = 40k
    9 = 50k

    [​IMG]

    PICTURE 2:
    1 = 200k
    2 = 200k
    3 = 60k SOLD
    4 = 15k
    5 = 30k
    6 = 30k
    7 = 150k
    8 = 25k
    9 = 500k
    10 = 80k SOLD
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jun 6, 2012 at 11:30 PM
  4. enehmee
    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2009
    Posts:
    307
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    3

    enehmee Forum Addict
    Banned

    yourfather05's Diablo 3 Shop

    can you hold onto item 3 and 8 from the top pictures?
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jun 7, 2012 at 3:00 AM
  6. yourfather05
    Joined:
    May 2, 2012
    Posts:
    42
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    yourfather05 Member

    yourfather05's Diablo 3 Shop

    Still available! I added you
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jun 7, 2012 at 11:12 AM
  8. yourfather05
    Joined:
    May 2, 2012
    Posts:
    42
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    yourfather05 Member

    yourfather05's Diablo 3 Shop

    Silly me, I still have item number 3!! its just in my other char *facepalm* if youre still interested together with the boots i showed you just pm me again on d3.
     
< My diablo 3 cd key + account for rsgp | Selling Level 87 RS Account For Diablo 3 Gold >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site