Adblock breaks this site

Selling 07 GP for Pizza delivered to my house ( CANADA)

Discussion in 'Buy Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Gold (WTS threads)' started by Wheysted, Oct 16, 2014.

  1. Wheysted

    Wheysted Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2014
    Posts:
    273
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 07 GP for Pizza delivered to my house ( CANADA)

    I really would like a pizza right now ( maybe $25 or so) and i have close to $0 in my bank atm.

    I have 07 gp and paypal atm lol.

    I will pay someone FROM CANADA to order me some dominoes and get it delivered to my house.

    Will pay a good amount too !

    Someone trusted or who trusts me haha

    over 1b 07 gp in vouches :)

    pm/post

    ASAPPPPP! :)
     
  2. A p o l l o

    A p o l l o Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2014
    Posts:
    74
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 07 GP for Pizza delivered to my house ( CANADA)

    Pmed you my skype.
     
< Mod | OMM | Selling 15M OSRS | Trusted | Vouched | Mini-Gold Shop 5-10m/day >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site