Adblock breaks this site

mod bence scammed 2M pics explain all!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Ronaldotjuh, Jun 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ronaldotjuh

    Ronaldotjuh Apprentice

    Joined:
    May 15, 2005
    Posts:
    706
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    mod bence scammed 2M pics explain all!

    Heya,
    Mod bence scammed me 2M. The deal was: He ganna make me an @jagex.com e-mail adres and I pay him 2M for it.

    Once I gave cash he logged off..
    Pics explain all, he has 2 different msn so maybe i bit diffecult to understand :p

    First 2 pics are his sythe msn second 2 pics he profed his @jagex msn to me.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Plz sumone ban this pathetic retarded noob. I don't care about that 2M coz I'm rich enought :d but just want him to get banned, that's all.

    thx,
    Hope I profed enought to you mods.
     
  2. Pen

    Pen Legend
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2005
    Posts:
    15,220
    Referrals:
    142
    Sythe Gold:
    10
    mod bence scammed 2M pics explain all!

    Banned him.
     
< ? would any body be willing to trade 4 mil for 1600 microsoft points | Trading pure for GW >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site