Adblock breaks this site

Selling level 129 Staker Account [RSGP/PP]

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by I AM KAM, Feb 21, 2011.

  1. I AM KAM

    I AM KAM Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2011
    Posts:
    322
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling level 129 Staker Account [RSGP/PP]

    • Barrows Gloves
    • Dragon Defender
    • Fighter Torso
    • 251 Quest Points!
    • Fire Cape
    • Great Staker / Pker!
    • All major quests completed ( DT, MM etc.. )


    [​IMG]

    Please contact me at [email protected]​


    Comes with ~4m wealth. No email registered. There are recoveries active, but a recovery check may be preformed on your expense. I can remove them if crucial to the sale.

    Looking for 60M or $60 WU/PP. PayPal from repped users, sent as a gift. Proof of ownership is required.
     
  2. I AM KAM

    I AM KAM Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2011
    Posts:
    322
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling level 129 Staker Account [RSGP/PP]

    50m B/o
     
  3. I AM KAM

    I AM KAM Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2011
    Posts:
    322
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling level 129 Staker Account [RSGP/PP]

    $45 Buyout
     
  4. I AM KAM

    I AM KAM Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2011
    Posts:
    322
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling level 129 Staker Account [RSGP/PP]

    40$/45m
     
  5. I AM KAM

    I AM KAM Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2011
    Posts:
    322
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling level 129 Staker Account [RSGP/PP]

    Tried removing recovs.. no luck. Bump
     
< Selling 138 Account Rsgp Or Range Tank | Might trade a 9 HP ACCOUNT >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site