[Paypal]Level 53 G Mauler[Paypal]

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by mike2v, Jun 4, 2009.

[Paypal]Level 53 G Mauler[Paypal]
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 4, 2009 at 10:46 AM
  2. mike2v
    Joined:
    May 30, 2009
    Posts:
    15
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    mike2v Newcomer
    Banned

    [Paypal]Level 53 G Mauler[Paypal]

    Hi I'M HONEY BEE FROM FAGEX, Selling this account, It's 54 combat currently members.THIS ACCOUNT IS ONLY 12 DAYS OLD! I'm only accepting paypal no swaps I will not go first unless your trusted with 500+ posts. Account currently has recoverys.. cba to delete them but they will be provided along with post code creation dates member pins etc etc.
    Auto win is 20$ USD
    Starting big 10$ USD
    [email protected] (2 Spaces)
    Pics...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Original thread can be found here http://fagex.net/showthread.php?t=26394​
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jun 4, 2009 at 10:54 AM
  4. grybas
    Joined:
    May 4, 2007
    Posts:
    207
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    grybas Active Member
    Banned

    [Paypal]Level 53 G Mauler[Paypal]

    you think some1 trade you when you have rec, 7 post and don't want go first? LOL
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jun 4, 2009 at 10:57 AM
  6. mike2v
    Joined:
    May 30, 2009
    Posts:
    15
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    mike2v Newcomer
    Banned

    [Paypal]Level 53 G Mauler[Paypal]

    I'm 7 posts? big deal.. I don't have to trust people I don't know. I'm more active on Fagex.
    Don't spam my thread if you arn't buying anything now gtfo and reported. Still selling.
     
< Buying ranger | [Membership] Selling level 51 pure. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site