Adblock breaks this site

[maxed]selling maxed zerker 45 def 99attac/str/range/mage/hp [maxed]

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by rubber duck, May 26, 2009.

  1. rubber duck

    rubber duck Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2009
    Posts:
    286
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [maxed]selling maxed zerker 45 def 99attac/str/range/mage/hp [maxed]

    Hey guys im selling my maxed zerker pure that acctuly has 45 def!. Has a very good name with 2 spaces. I have set recoverys and will provid all info to the buyer. Has evrey single zerker pure quest done exept for lunar. Has about 1.5mill and is a very good pker. The combat level is only 107 :).

    A/W: $500USD

    payment methods: paypal only do not offer any swaps or pins

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    contact details:
    msn :[email protected]
    note: post here before adding



    Note: You must go first or use MM(fees payed by you), I will go first if your trusted (Mod+).

    * I will not go first under any circumstance.
    * MM or OMM can be used, fees paid by you.
    * You must claim and cancel.
    * I WILL NOT TRADE WITH CREDIT / DEBIT FUNDED PAYPALS.

    contact details:
    msn:[email protected]
    note: Post here before adding me

    VOUCHES


    thanks,
    Rubber Duck
     
< ««[Swap] 2 for 1 | Lvl 72 Pure: 40 atk 90 Str 40 Def | Lvl 109: 97 Atk[Swap]»» | SELLING PURE 94 MAGE D CLAWS FIRE CAPE --2 Letter Name!!! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site