Adblock breaks this site

Selling Max Main 2277 [infernal cape, diary cape, music cape, quest cape] 6 pets and untradeables!

Discussion in 'High Level (2000+ total level)' started by Manywives, Sep 30, 2021.

  1. Manywives

    Manywives Newcomer

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2021
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    3
    Selling Max Main 2277 [infernal cape, diary cape, music cape, quest cape] 6 pets and untradeables!

    Hello I understand my account on sythe is new, but I'm trying to part ways with runescape completely and the best way is to get rid of the main account. I just need the money IRL and its time for me to move on. If you are interested feel free to comment. I will post a screen shot of my account and its untradeables. Thank you for looking, hope you have a good day!

    Player Auctions priced the account at 2,394.65 dollars but im looking to sell the account quickly and without any issues. I'm willing to make it a solid 1,800 dollars, obo. I would like to keep it as high as I can but also understand people don't want to break their irl banks. Thanks again for reading!
     
  2. Manywives

    Manywives Newcomer

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2021
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    3
    Selling Max Main 2277 [infernal cape, diary cape, music cape, quest cape] 6 pets and untradeables!

    posted below is a pic of the account
     
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2021
  3. Manywives

    Manywives Newcomer

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2021
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    3
    Selling Max Main 2277 [infernal cape, diary cape, music cape, quest cape] 6 pets and untradeables!

    [​IMG]
     
  4. Manywives

    Manywives Newcomer

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2021
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    3
    Selling Max Main 2277 [infernal cape, diary cape, music cape, quest cape] 6 pets and untradeables!

    bump! i can provide as many screen shots as needed!
     
  5. Yoshiki

    Yoshiki Placeholder

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2016
    Posts:
    19,728
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    32,766
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    730466048574357565
    Discord Username:
    yoloshiki
    Typhlosion Umbreon Milotic Lairon Politoed Chansey Le Wubba Lubba Dub Dub Why is there BACON in the SOAP!? Detective
    The Mortyest Morty Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? Not sure if srs or just newfag... TOKI! AM'S YOU WEARINGS MY PANTS? Staff of the Quarter Winner (2)
    Selling Max Main 2277 [infernal cape, diary cape, music cape, quest cape] 6 pets and untradeables!

    @Manywives
    [Section Rules] Old School RuneScape Accounts
     
< ⭐ 450+ Vouches ⭐ Donor ⭐ 2200+ Total Main! ⭐ Infernal Cape/KBD Pet + More!⭐ | Maxed Main (2277) - 9 pets - Maxed POH - 60 days mems >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site