Adblock breaks this site

iDung Pro dynamic signature

Discussion in 'Spam Forum' started by Dom, Aug 1, 2011.

  1. Dom

    Dom in your head, rent free
    $200 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2007
    Posts:
    1,877
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    30
    Discord Unique ID:
    727418035048284161
    Two Factor Authentication User Lawrence Gohan has AIDS
    iDung Pro dynamic signature

    Okay, I know this belongs in the GFX section, but c'mon... It's nearly deserted and not that many people visit it.

    I've seen multiple people with an iDung pro dynamic signatures, which are the signatures that keep count of how much tokens you've gained, experience, etc. I cannot for the life of me get mine working. Does anybody know the full code that goes into your signature (excluding the unique url that you get)?

    I've tried this with both iDung Pro and SoulMonsters, but this shit isn't working. I was thinking that maybe it was because Sythe uses an old version of VB, but I've seen a couple people with it in their sig.

    The dynamic sig looks like this:

    [​IMG]

    the fuck? why isn't the IMG tags working? :( That is probably why the dynamic sig doesn't work for me...
     
  2. Gurtaton

    Gurtaton Grand Master

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2010
    Posts:
    2,912
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
  3. Dom

    Dom in your head, rent free
    $200 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2007
    Posts:
    1,877
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    30
    Discord Unique ID:
    727418035048284161
    Two Factor Authentication User Lawrence Gohan has AIDS
    iDung Pro dynamic signature

    Yes, I've tried that, but it doesn't seem to be working.
     
  4. James

    James OK, Just a little pinprick-There'll be no more-ah!
    Village Drunk Retired Sectional Moderator

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2007
    Posts:
    7,744
    Referrals:
    18
    Sythe Gold:
    78
    Facebook Promoter Sythe RSPS Player St. Patrick's Day 2013 Heidy Easter 2013 Oktoberfest 2013 Sythe's 10th Anniversary Tier 1 Prizebox St. Patrick's Day 2014 Tortoise Penis
    Halloween 2013
    iDung Pro dynamic signature

  5. lemon phat

    lemon phat Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2010
    Posts:
    1,553
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    iDung Pro dynamic signature

  6. Young Playa

    Young Playa Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2011
    Posts:
    100
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    iDung Pro dynamic signature

    im 12 what is this
     
  7. lemon phat

    lemon phat Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2010
    Posts:
    1,553
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    iDung Pro dynamic signature

    I dunno.
     
  8. ZandderR

    ZandderR Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 22, 2007
    Posts:
    285
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    iDung Pro dynamic signature

    Whilest we're on the subject, I've tried putting my AutoClueScrolls Pro dynamic signature in my sig here, but it just shows up as a link?
    Help?

    Sorry if this is spamming your thread :p
     
  9. James

    James OK, Just a little pinprick-There'll be no more-ah!
    Village Drunk Retired Sectional Moderator

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2007
    Posts:
    7,744
    Referrals:
    18
    Sythe Gold:
    78
    Facebook Promoter Sythe RSPS Player St. Patrick's Day 2013 Heidy Easter 2013 Oktoberfest 2013 Sythe's 10th Anniversary Tier 1 Prizebox St. Patrick's Day 2014 Tortoise Penis
    Halloween 2013
    iDung Pro dynamic signature

  10. KerokeroCola

    KerokeroCola Hero
    Retired Global Moderator KerokeroCola Donor

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2010
    Posts:
    8,268
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    14
    iDung Pro dynamic signature

    http://shadowscripting.org/iDungeon/makeSiggies/siggy.php?name=Lifezjoke&5.x=173&5.y=24&5=siggy5.png


    That's why you can't embed it. Either this vBulletin version cannot embed .php safely (it can easily be abused to track IP of anyone who loads the image) or cannot do it at all.
     
  11. Dom

    Dom in your head, rent free
    $200 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2007
    Posts:
    1,877
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    30
    Discord Unique ID:
    727418035048284161
    Two Factor Authentication User Lawrence Gohan has AIDS
    iDung Pro dynamic signature

    Thanks Kero. My question was never fully answered until you came along.
     
< I skem | Maxed Free Power Leveling Quest!!! Day 1!!!! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site