Adblock breaks this site

Selling 138 [2168 total,93slayer,97 dung, 311 qp's,98 prayer,92 herb,96 summ]

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by ooooburn, Feb 13, 2012.

  1. ooooburn

    ooooburn Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2012
    Posts:
    94
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 138 [2168 total,93slayer,97 dung, 311 qp's,98 prayer,92 herb,96 summ]

    Hey guys, I really dont have any time for runescape lately because of school and college...and when I do get on games, I either play on my pure or on xbox live so i figured why not sell this account so they can enjoy this account as much as i did. I put a lot of time into this account throughout the years and I want to sell it to someone who is really interested in playing this account. That being said, I am looking for about 120m. Thanks a lot for looking at my thread, Ooooburn =)

    A/w: 150m

    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

    Thanks for viewing my thread!
     
< selling runescape account high quest points 110 combat 1782 total | MAXED 138 17 99s 2300+ STAT TOTAL >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site