Adblock breaks this site

>> Baby zerker << Barrows gloves << Vengeance >> 31 Prayer

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Level 70+' started by eivitus, Sep 7, 2015.

  1. eivitus

    eivitus Member

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2013
    Posts:
    45
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    8
    >> Baby zerker << Barrows gloves << Vengeance >> 31 Prayer

    EDIT: screenshots:
    [​IMG]

    Hi Sythe,

    I have a 77 combat rune pure for sale. Stats:

    61 Attack
    77 Strength
    42 Defence
    71 HP
    31 Prayer
    76 Ranged
    93 Magic
    Other skills literally minimum for quests.

    Barrows gloves and spellbooks quested (176 QP). Perfect account for making millions from bounty hunter right now or finishing to any build. On request I can do fire cape on this account (only after accepted trade, not providing supplies though and would have to get prayer up). Finishing 94 mage splashing

    Has 400 Pest Control points & Fighter torso & points for 275 point BA item

    I highly prefer RSGP as the payment - as I have only been using this account grinding tier 10's from Bounty hunter to fund my mid/main.

    The price I'm looking for is ags (53m?)

    I have never traded accounts before so I don't know how the process goes - but this account's login is a gmail account that was created just for this account and will be provided on purchase
     
  2. Viet

    Viet Guru
    withreal14 Donor

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2012
    Posts:
    1,170
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    554
    Discord Unique ID:
    685231232916652047
    Discord Username:
    the_mule.
    Doge (2) RsProd (2) Lawrence Homosex Gohan has AIDS MushyMuncher
    >> Baby zerker << Barrows gloves << Vengeance >> 31 Prayer

    Fuck, this is exactly what I am looking for but that attack is throwing me off. UGHH!@!
     
  3. eivitus

    eivitus Member

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2013
    Posts:
    45
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    8
    >> Baby zerker << Barrows gloves << Vengeance >> 31 Prayer

    :p oh well, note that 61 x 42 is better max-hit wise than 60 x 45 :) until 99 str at least ^^
     
  4. eivitus

    eivitus Member

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2013
    Posts:
    45
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    8
    >> Baby zerker << Barrows gloves << Vengeance >> 31 Prayer

    bump working on splashing 94 mage, <400k xp left
     
  5. eivitus

    eivitus Member

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2013
    Posts:
    45
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    8
    >> Baby zerker << Barrows gloves << Vengeance >> 31 Prayer

    Bump - also worth mentioning the account has a crystal bow :3
     
  6. eivitus

    eivitus Member

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2013
    Posts:
    45
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    8
    >> Baby zerker << Barrows gloves << Vengeance >> 31 Prayer

    Bump. I will sell this for 37m 07
     
  7. eivitus

    eivitus Member

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2013
    Posts:
    45
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    8
    >> Baby zerker << Barrows gloves << Vengeance >> 31 Prayer

    Final bump as no not much interest was received. I'll offer this account available for purchase again in a month or two with a little higher stats. Will not go lower than 37m
     
  8. BrettyBoy

    BrettyBoy Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 29, 2012
    Posts:
    125
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    >> Baby zerker << Barrows gloves << Vengeance >> 31 Prayer

    I will buy NOW 38M rs 07 GP, Skype: Brett.J0hnston
     
< Zerker Pure | Maxed 1 defence account - invoice paypal >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site