Adblock breaks this site

[Many Payment Options] Selling Level 56 Pure, READ FULL THREAD OR DIE!!!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by I Need HW Done, Jan 15, 2009.

  1. I Need HW Done

    I Need HW Done Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2008
    Posts:
    231
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Many Payment Options] Selling Level 56 Pure, READ FULL THREAD OR DIE!!!

    *** READ THE FULL THREAD BEFORE POSTING ***



    - Bank Pictures -

    [​IMG]

    - Quest Pictures -

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    - Stat Pictures -

    [​IMG]

    - Recovs -

    [​IMG]



    ~ Information ~

    - My MSN: [email protected]
    - I will go first to 25+ Vouches (Non-Training Related)
    - I will go 50/50 (payment/acc/payment/info)
    - I will let you go first
    - I will use a OMM or highly trusted MM

    NOW FOR THE PAYMENT!!!!

    * PayPal
    * RSGP (maybe)
    * iTunes Gift Cards
    * Microsoft Points

    Prices:

    * $40.00 - $60.00 USD via paypal
    * 5-10M RSGP cia Mid Crator BH
    * Offer for iTunes cards
    * Offer for MSP cards


    If you think my prices are unfair, don't bother posting your thoughts, please, keep them to your selves. Otherwise you WILL be reported, thanks! BY THE WAY, if the 2 def is bothering you, 2 def is the same as 1 hp level, so no combat was gained.
    Vouches:

    CLICK MY PROFILE!


    MY ONLY MSN IS: [email protected]​
     
  2. Joshwin93

    Joshwin93 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2008
    Posts:
    102
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Many Payment Options] Selling Level 56 Pure, READ FULL THREAD OR DIE!!!

    lmfao 40-60$$$? more like 10-20... do u accept rsgp?
     
  3. I Need HW Done

    I Need HW Done Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2008
    Posts:
    231
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Many Payment Options] Selling Level 56 Pure, READ FULL THREAD OR DIE!!!

    Again, another ignorant person who did not bother reading the full thread, when you get your dyslexia cured, come back read the thread then post.
     
< Buying a range pure | selling cool name for a pin >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site