⚔️ Manic - 100+ Players, Custom & Weekly Updates, Gambling, & The Perfect Eco!

Discussion in 'RuneScape Private Servers' started by teh justin, Jun 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 28, 2018 at 9:48 PM
  2. teh justin
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

teh justin Member

We are Located at: Manicps.net

Click here to Join Manic!

Join Now at: The Most Unique Rsps - Manicps.net

Special Rewards for New Players (Ends on 11/19/2018):

For a limited time, new players joining from Rune-Server will be able to receive 5 free mystery boxes in-game.

Simply go on to https://manicps.net/forums & private message "Mother Goose" (me) the special promo code.

If I am not online, I will put the items on your account for you even if are not logged in at the time :)

PROMO CODE: SYTHEFPROMO952

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
  3. Unread #2 - Jun 28, 2018 at 10:11 PM
  4. barrowsglove
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

barrowsglove Newcomer

My name is Barrowsglove and I'm a moderator at Manic. I wanted to take this time to give you some information on Manic.

Manic has been around for a few years and has been a stable custom server, We have a wide variety of items and content throughout the game from our prestige system which has a max prestige level of 30 (Which can be reset.)

Each time you prestige your drop rate increases. Along with prestige the owner Justin has added in skill keys. you need keys 1 through 10 to open the skills chest. use 10 keys on chest to get 15 donator points 0-2 bill tickets. keys will be untradable. chest will offer a new armour called Templar Gear.

we have been lucky enough to have a youtuber by the name od ironprod2 on youtube come on manic and make some videos. I will be posting the link to his current and first video on manic for you all to enjoy.

Feel free to join us at manic! Don't forget to use ::mempromo for 3 days of membership on us. Also check out our instagram username Mrmanicrsps for pictures of the servers and future updates!

5. Unread #3 - Jul 22, 2018 at 10:25 PM
  6. Ayson
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Ayson Newcomer

This server definitely takes custom RSPS to a new level. They focus a lot more on the prestige system to make the repeated gameplay very enjoyable by increasing drop rate! Best server I have played on in a while.

7. Unread #4 - Jul 25, 2018 at 1:21 PM
  8. Muzza_
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Muzza_ Newcomer

To be Honest i think it is great put a solid amount of hours into it already and there is more yet too come.

9. Unread #5 - Jul 28, 2018 at 1:28 PM
  10. teh justin
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

teh justin Member

11. Unread #6 - Aug 8, 2018 at 12:18 PM
  12. jrekt
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

jrekt Newcomer

I currently play manic RSPS. Ive played tens if not hundreds of RSPS's and like most of us, play for a day or two and you soon realise they are poorly coded, wrongly influenced, and ultimately NOT FUN.

Manic does things differently, from PVM to PVP to Prestige to Custom bosses as well as prestige opportunities!

Theres plenty to do, dont take my word for it, give it a go!!

13. Unread #7 - Aug 8, 2018 at 11:34 PM
  14. MR Conspiracy
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

MR Conspiracy Newcomer

went back to manic, and can say that I love it here - el dropo

15. Unread #8 - Aug 9, 2018 at 6:40 PM
  16. fatalbeast
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

fatalbeast Newcomer

This server has been one of the most welcoming and helpful servers ive found in a long time. Super packed with content and things ive never seen on any other rsps. Definitely my top rsps to play on and it never fails to entertain!

17. Unread #9 - Aug 11, 2018 at 4:27 PM
  18. homie22go
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

homie22go Newcomer

Awesome unique server that is always updating and running some cool events.Their is always something to do, plus the player are chill and are very helpful!

19. Unread #10 - Aug 11, 2018 at 4:36 PM
  20. teh justin
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

teh justin Member

bumperino

21. Unread #11 - Aug 12, 2018 at 2:51 PM
  22. Ydalir
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Ydalir Newcomer

This server is a lot of fun. Great staff. Lots to do. I enjoy every bit of it.

23. Unread #12 - Aug 13, 2018 at 8:33 PM
  24. teh justin
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

teh justin Member

bump for manic!

25. Unread #13 - Aug 15, 2018 at 10:32 AM
  26. teh justin
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

teh justin Member

bumpity.

27. Unread #14 - Aug 16, 2018 at 5:48 PM
  28. DS Adam
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

DS Adam Newcomer

Manic is one of the few servers that actually has a good community.. People will help you throughout your time there, people are always active/chatting/joking etc which makes the server 100x more fun so that is a huge +1 for the server. Another +1 is the fact there is actually lots of content and enjoyable things to do while playing, there are things for eco/skillers and pk players which shows the wide variety of content they have but there is a HUGE - about this server. The staff team.. They are the least professional team I have seen, they demoted two members of staff because they were talking truth about the owner (Justin) and just continued proving the point of them being childish and just pure idiotic.
    Staff are meant to be professional, not arguing with players infront of there community over ::yell etc. Staff shouldn't be taking honest opinions as a bad thing, it just shows you can improve.
    Other then the staff team being awful - the server is perfect. So I do recommend it, if you are wanting a fun server to experience.

29. Unread #15 - Aug 17, 2018 at 5:43 AM
  30. zafira
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

zafira Newcomer

Manic have been a really good server so far. It's not too OP but not as grindy as OSRS as well. It's fun for refreshing when you're burn out from grinding in OSRS

31. Unread #16 - Aug 19, 2018 at 6:05 AM
  32. teh justin
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

teh justin Member

brand new client optimizations and improvements added now for more responsive game-play!

33. Unread #17 - Aug 22, 2018 at 1:25 AM
  34. GrimFaith
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

GrimFaith Newcomer

Joined yesterday and so far the community has been very welcoming, staff is helpful and overall the server is fun to play. :)

35. Unread #18 - Aug 26, 2018 at 3:50 PM
  36. Tomtheosrs
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Tomtheosrs Newcomer

a fun server to play around in :p

37. Unread #19 - Aug 27, 2018 at 7:27 AM
  38. Joel Christensen
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Joel Christensen Newcomer

Fun server!

39. Unread #20 - Sep 23, 2018 at 5:37 PM
  40. Silversour
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Silversour Newcomer

This server is the tits

< [OutLawzPvP] Dawntained BUT BETTER! [New Server] | Onyx - HD | ZEAH | OSRS | 2012 | ECO | CONTENT PACKED >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site