Malevia requesting a pardon for my DNT tag from 7 years ago

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by malevia, Mar 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 12, 2017 at 11:45 AM
  2. malevia
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

malevia Forum Addict
    Do Not Trade

• Your profile link: malevia
    • Report/post/reason that got you banned: Malevia scammed me after 2 weeks.
    • Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims: In the thread itself he stated we came to an agreement.
    • Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now: I have made other accounts that got banned for evading, other than that nothing.
    • Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you: It was 7 years ago when I was still in school and immature, I want to come back to the site now to buy services/gold for osrs.
    • Did you fully read and follow this sticky thread in the pardon section?: Yes

The users last activity was 6 years ago, and we came to an agreement. My debt to him was fully paid off and proof of it is in his report/scam posting, where he stated we came to an agreement.
      At the time I was roughly 14/15 so I was still young and doing stupid things. I'd like to come back to sythe, and would appreciate it if you guys can vote on a pardon.

I have made a post here: Do not trade title since I did not know where to post for a DNT title removal.

Thank you.

EDIT:
      Tmoe has given me a little insight and helped me find a ban evasion account to where I scammed for 30m rs3 gp and the guys bank he stated to be around 15m. Tmoe gave me the account name: Flippeh, and the thread was: Flippeh

I will be paying the 45m rs3 gp roughly to the admins for future scam funds or whatever it may be. I'll be paid on Friday, 5 days from today, and I can pay at that time.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2017
  3. Unread #2 - Mar 13, 2017 at 9:41 AM
  4. tMoon
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    <3 n4n0 STEVE Former OMM

tMoon FoRmErLy KnOwN aS Tmoe
    Crabby Retired Administrator Monster $5 USD Donor

Talked to Malevia yesterday regarding the following account Flippeh and after that is repayed you should be eligible for a full pardon :p

^ FireZ and Elite Dust like this.
  5. Unread #3 - Apr 16, 2017 at 12:50 AM
  6. Azie
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Azie#5393

Azie Time is money so I went and bought a Rolex

No response so closed.

< Asking for unban | ban evader framed me :( >