192 cmbt 2035 total for sale

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by michaelshayne, Nov 3, 2013.

192 cmbt 2035 total for sale
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 3, 2013 at 5:41 PM
  2. michaelshayne
    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2013
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    michaelshayne Newcomer

    192 cmbt 2035 total for sale

    this account has no black marks, I am the original owner, never been botted.

    It is 192cmbt, 2035 total.

    99 str, 99 range, 99 atk, 99 hp, 91def, 93 slayer, most skills are 70+

    you can search on the hi scores to view for yourself. username is Vlark1n

    I have 26m coin at the moment, full bandos, full armadyl, full karils, full ahrims, bandos godsword, armadyl godsword, chaotic rapier. and alot more items in the bank. I have pictures for any1 interested.

    I would like Cash in USD. I dont want coin as I have no reason to play runescape any longer.

    You can email me at [email protected] or
    text me at 931-332-1995 for a faster response.

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
< Brilliant Main Account | Main Account 101 Cb >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site