Adblock breaks this site

[RSGP]Selling 123 main, 2x99's,barrows gloves,1770 total[RSGP]

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Curses24, Sep 22, 2011.

  1. Curses24

    Curses24 Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 26, 2011
    Posts:
    241
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP]Selling 123 main, 2x99's,barrows gloves,1770 total[RSGP]

    I'm trading my Runescape lvl 123 Main account for RSGP. The account has 2 99's Including 99 Attack and 99 woodcutting. Fully Quested account including Completely finished Recipe for disaster. Other useful quests finished, Desert treasure, lunar diplomacy, legend's quest, blood runs deep, ect. The account has Full melee and Ranged void. Along with a Fighter torso. With a bank of about 780k in untradeables. This account is completely legit, meaning has not botted at all, and has absolutely NO offences.

    A/w-30m

    Good day! and happy bidding!
    I
    Pictures below v

    You can contact me by emailing me at [email protected] or Sending me a message on here.

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
  2. IHI III

    IHI III Member

    Joined:
    Sep 21, 2011
    Posts:
    29
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP]Selling 123 main, 2x99's,barrows gloves,1770 total[RSGP]

    Is desert treasure completed. If so i will offer $20 via paypal. Thats equal to about 40m
     
  3. Curses24

    Curses24 Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 26, 2011
    Posts:
    241
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP]Selling 123 main, 2x99's,barrows gloves,1770 total[RSGP]

    I'll take that sir, the 40m though. RSGP only, add me on MSN [email protected]
     
  4. Curses24

    Curses24 Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 26, 2011
    Posts:
    241
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP]Selling 123 main, 2x99's,barrows gloves,1770 total[RSGP]

    I'll take that sir, the 40m though. RSGP only, add me on MSN [email protected]
     
  5. Curses24

    Curses24 Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 26, 2011
    Posts:
    241
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP]Selling 123 main, 2x99's,barrows gloves,1770 total[RSGP]

    I'll take that sir, the 40m though. RSGP only, add me on MSN [email protected]
     
< [Main]93CB-Decent Stats-[Main] | Selling my 98attack/99strenght pker! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site