[B] Low level with Sythe/Ears.

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Bradzorrr, Nov 27, 2012.

[B] Low level with Sythe/Ears.
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 27, 2012 at 10:43 AM
  2. Bradzorrr
    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2012
    Posts:
    110
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Bradzorrr Active Member
    Banned

    [B] Low level with Sythe/Ears.

    I really want to start a new account and I've always liked the look of the Sythe and or Bunny Ears.

    Let's see what you got!

    So a few things to bear in mind before posting.

    I will not go first, a mm will be used.
    I will not buy an account from someone who is brand new to the site.
    I will not trade without a private message.​
     
  3. Unread #2 - Nov 28, 2012 at 3:08 AM
  4. ryda-mundo
    Joined:
    Feb 7, 2011
    Posts:
    529
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    15
    Stay a while and listen <3 n4n0 Extreme Homosex MushyMuncher Gohan has AIDS Two Factor Authentication User

    ryda-mundo Forum Addict
    $200 USD Donor New

    [B] Low level with Sythe/Ears.

    I got a 10 year vet w/ sythe and also 99 agility. However not exactly low cb anymore because of eoc. (117 atm) was like 62 before or something, anyway, I'll show pics and stuff if your interested MM used of course if were going to trade.
     
< main 4 sale | Buying 9HP Account >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site