Adblock breaks this site

[Mail Cdn/ R2Gp] Buying 80+Magic&Str Acc

Discussion in 'Archives' started by HypnoticX07, Apr 8, 2008.

  1. HypnoticX07

    HypnoticX07 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    295
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    3
    [Mail Cdn/ R2Gp] Buying 80+Magic&Str Acc

    Yup the title's so long it explained it all :cool:
    I`m basically looking for an account with 60-70 attack 60-99 str and 72-94 magic *Barrage*
    I will absouletly go first if you are trusted (as in 500+postes and lots of vouches) and live in U.S and/or Canada
    I live in Canada myself so that would help ALOT : )
    And i forgot i`m paying anywhere from 6-12m depending on stats OR
    $45 - $120 Sameways depending on stats
     
  2. Ownz Bak

    Ownz Bak Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2008
    Posts:
    55
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Mail Cdn/ R2Gp] Buying 80+Magic&Str Acc

    ill sell a pure str 81 str and 71 att add my msn [email protected] would like about 5 mil or 7 mil for it
     
  3. HypnoticX07

    HypnoticX07 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    295
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    3
    [Mail Cdn/ R2Gp] Buying 80+Magic&Str Acc

    Okk i think u added me,
    I`d like to see a picture of the stats when u get on,
    Meanwhile if there is any more offers post away PLEASE
     
< B is for Black people | [Mail/RS2GP] Buying rare name! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site