Adblock breaks this site

[Selling] 125 CMB Main [Selling]

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by Curtis, Apr 27, 2016.

  1. Curtis

    Curtis Member

    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2015
    Posts:
    78
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    51
    Discord Unique ID:
    201367956242956288
    Discord Username:
    Xpoza
    [Selling] 125 CMB Main [Selling]

    Hello all,

    I am selling my 125 CMB Main. The account was hand trained purely to be sold (I have a 124 for sale too if you're interested).

    Looking for $250 USD or 200M 07 GP

    Here are the specs;

    -99 Attack
    -99 Strength
    -99 Defence
    -99 Hitpoints
    -89 Ranged
    -90 Prayer
    -94 Magic
    -Full Void (All 3 helms)
    -26.3M Nightmarezone Points
    -NO Black marks or Infractions
    -171 Quest Points (4 from Barrows Gloves)
    • Lunar Diplomacy done
    • Desert Treasure done
    • Dream Mentor done
    • Dragon Gloves

    Here's some pics and gifs of questbook;
    https://i.gyazo.com/af20053b7bfc150302e00b429efe6978.png
    https://i.gyazo.com/cfc9df767e0f2c842e7f9694756e6ff3.png
    https://i.gyazo.com/f4af9e7557c24920323d8315780dc7ae.png
    https://i.gyazo.com/fcf701b78cfa460361681459e609e5c4.gif
    https://i.gyazo.com/ffafecab29aa8a43a6737be0da3136b7.gif

    VOUCHES: http://www.sythe.org/vouches-forum/1...s-vouches.html

    Note: I'm a very easy going guy and if you have any questions about the account feel free to ask whatever you want. I'm aware there is a lot of people attempting to scam others on Sythe and that I'm 'newer' to the site. I have 1 vouch but it's from someone very reputable on Sythe. I've mainly sold GP and accounts via mIRC before so I don't have much transaction history here. Hope you can understand. Also, I'm no Johnny-come-lately to the business of selling GP and accounts so don't bother trying to scam me thinking I'm some new guy you can take advantage of =P.
     
  2. Curtis

    Curtis Member

    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2015
    Posts:
    78
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    51
    Discord Unique ID:
    201367956242956288
    Discord Username:
    Xpoza
    [Selling] 125 CMB Main [Selling]

    bumppppp
     
  3. Curtis

    Curtis Member

    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2015
    Posts:
    78
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    51
    Discord Unique ID:
    201367956242956288
    Discord Username:
    Xpoza
    [Selling] 125 CMB Main [Selling]

    bumppppppppppp
     
  4. Curtis

    Curtis Member

    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2015
    Posts:
    78
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    51
    Discord Unique ID:
    201367956242956288
    Discord Username:
    Xpoza
    [Selling] 125 CMB Main [Selling]

    bumpppppppppp
     
  5. Stormtroops

    Stormtroops Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2016
    Posts:
    131
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    17
    [Selling] 125 CMB Main [Selling]

    how much are you looking to get?
     
< 111 CB - 1650+ total - 23 member left + 7.5m on account | Lvl 85 former pker. 94 mage /90 range. >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site