Adblock breaks this site

E School's Free MM'ing

Discussion in 'Archives' started by E School, Sep 25, 2007.

  1. E School

    E School Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2007
    Posts:
    927
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    E School's Free MM'ing

    I'm E School, and I am going for the position of official mm.
    I’ve been on sythe for a good 2 years and had 2 accounts.
    (one before the hack and one after it)
    I have only been a member on this account since late july, I’ve learned a lot more about trading and such than ever before.
    I want to become an MM because I’m tired of all the scammers and hackers n such out there who rip u off from ur acc.
    I know the journey to becoming an MM is long, and im hoping to learn more and more about MM'ing as I go!


    Now here's a little info on how I do things:

    Note: You must have traders set up and a buyer and/or seller ready. If you don't please let me know before hand so we can get it situated.


    Trades I MM:


    Account Trades

    Step 1: Start a conversation with me on AIM because I don’t have msn. Once we’ve gotten all the details worked out (where to trade, amount traded, etc) we will move on to step 2.

    Step 2: Once we have decided where the trade will take place we will meet there. The buyer will trade me the gold onto my MM account. We will then go to Step 3.

    Step 3: I will confirm to the seller that I have seen and received the gold. I will then open a private discussion with the seller and the seller will give me all the previous information; recoveries, previous passwords, etc. I will then record all the information on a notepad document. I will then change the password and give the newly chosen password and the notepad document to the buyer. Then, Step 4.

    Step 4: Once the buyer tells me that everything on the account is to their satisfaction I will then trade the gold over to the seller. And trade complete!

    **pictures will be taken in all trades where i see them necessary.



    12M+ Trades

    Step 1: Start a conversation with me on AIM because I don’t have msn. Once we’ve gotten all the details worked out (where to trade, amount traded, etc) we will move on to step 2.


    Step 2: Once it has been decided where the trade will take place and we have all gotten there the seller will trade me the gold onto my MM account. We will then go to Step 3.

    Step 3: I will confirm to the buyer that I have seen and received the gold. I will then ask then buyer to send the payment, and then ask the seller to tell me when it is received. Then, Step 4.

    Step 4: Once the seller receives the payment I will then trade the gold over to the buyer. And Trade Complete!

    **screenshots will be taken during trade when i see them necessary.



    PIN Trades

    I am currently not doing membership pins because I frankly do not like doing them. On the other hand if I were to be paid we could work something out.



    --Proofs--

    ACCOUNTS
    [NONE]

    12M+
    [NONE]

    PINS
    [none]


    Status:
    Accounts: (0/10)
    12M+: (0/5)
    PINS: (0/10)


    ~~Vouches~~
    (8+)

    ​
     
  2. E School

    E School Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2007
    Posts:
    927
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    E School's Free MM'ing

    need some mms
     
  3. Php_shell

    Php_shell Active Member

    Joined:
    Apr 19, 2006
    Posts:
    128
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    E School's Free MM'ing

    i need a account mm
    super vouch interested add me
     
  4. E School

    E School Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2007
    Posts:
    927
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    E School's Free MM'ing

    might be mming for php just started talkin at him
     
  5. masterkiller

    masterkiller Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2007
    Posts:
    2,381
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    E School's Free MM'ing

    Vouch 4 u, loving the SIG btw =)
     
  6. E School

    E School Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2007
    Posts:
    927
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    E School's Free MM'ing

    haha thanks man
    i need to get a real one like urs tho
     
  7. E School

    E School Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2007
    Posts:
    927
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    E School's Free MM'ing

    anyone need any mm's?
     
  8. E School

    E School Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2007
    Posts:
    927
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    E School's Free MM'ing

    masterkiller vouch here
    shows im trusted
     
  9. -VIP3R-

    -VIP3R- Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2007
    Posts:
    1,053
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    E School's Free MM'ing

    big uber vouch bought 2 accounts off him 1 had recovs and told mm the answers all went smooth thanks for the accs :)
     
  10. E School

    E School Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2007
    Posts:
    927
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    E School's Free MM'ing

    thank you very much
     
< sellin 49 cb range tank | lvl 62 g mauler no recovs >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site