Adblock breaks this site

Lvl 55 range/2h 78 range! 1 def! 1 pray!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by hauntedishacked, Aug 12, 2008.

  1. hauntedishacked

    hauntedishacked Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2007
    Posts:
    158
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Lvl 55 range/2h 78 range! 1 def! 1 pray!

    Hello, potential account buyer, my name is Haunted and i'm selling a almost perfect Range/2h pker, i'm currently only accepting GP.

    Wut are the stats maahn??//?
    [​IMG]

    Yes that looks good ehh?

    I think your getting more interested now.

    Butt wut iff it haz recovs or pin?

    [​IMG]

    Nice ehh?

    Butt hAUNted wutt iz in da bank?

    [​IMG]


    Does itt have a good namee?

    Yes, very the old double spaces style containing a name that fits the acc.

    Wutt price are y00 looking fo??

    I'm looking for around 5m-6m because there was put alot of hard work in it, and because the trade update I decided to continue working on my main, and I could use the spare cash to buy myself a set of guthan.

    Ar3 y00 going to scam meh?

    No, I was trusted on sythe before my acc got hacked and I will only go Last or use an official MM


    H0w can 1 contact y00?

    Add [email protected] but only after posting in this thread!
     
  2. styled

    styled Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 4, 2008
    Posts:
    162
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Lvl 55 range/2h 78 range! 1 def! 1 pray!

    im interested really

    i will pay you by dollars

    already added you

    we use mm
     
  3. hauntedishacked

    hauntedishacked Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2007
    Posts:
    158
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Lvl 55 range/2h 78 range! 1 def! 1 pray!

    No paypal can't do sorry, maybe if you buy mills from the dollars?
     
  4. I KO I

    I KO I Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2007
    Posts:
    1,797
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    81
    MushyMuncher
    Lvl 55 range/2h 78 range! 1 def! 1 pray!

    Which crater for RSGP?
     
  5. Legit Trainer

    Legit Trainer Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 4, 2008
    Posts:
    2,500
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Lvl 55 range/2h 78 range! 1 def! 1 pray!

    i bid 3M im very interested :)
     
  6. jonorious

    jonorious Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Lvl 55 range/2h 78 range! 1 def! 1 pray!

    3.5 mil
     
  7. hauntedishacked

    hauntedishacked Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2007
    Posts:
    158
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Lvl 55 range/2h 78 range! 1 def! 1 pray!

    3.5m leading bid

    Med/high crater accepting GP
     
  8. hauntedishacked

    hauntedishacked Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2007
    Posts:
    158
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Lvl 55 range/2h 78 range! 1 def! 1 pray!

    bumping it up
     
  9. lombaxâ„¢

    lombaxâ„¢ Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Lvl 55 range/2h 78 range! 1 def! 1 pray!

    i would buy for a main interested?
     
  10. hauntedishacked

    hauntedishacked Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2007
    Posts:
    158
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Lvl 55 range/2h 78 range! 1 def! 1 pray!

    Rsgp only plz.
     
  11. hauntedishacked

    hauntedishacked Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2007
    Posts:
    158
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Lvl 55 range/2h 78 range! 1 def! 1 pray!

    bumping it up.
     
  12. Iloveobby

    Iloveobby Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2008
    Posts:
    228
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Lvl 55 range/2h 78 range! 1 def! 1 pray!

  13. Anarky

    Anarky Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2008
    Posts:
    758
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Lvl 55 range/2h 78 range! 1 def! 1 pray!

    Which crater? - if high, i maybe able to do 4M for the account.
     
  14. bdogballer02

    bdogballer02 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2008
    Posts:
    262
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Lvl 55 range/2h 78 range! 1 def! 1 pray!

    i offer 6.1m
     
< selling level 98 [swap] | looking for 85+ range[swap] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site