[SWAP] Decent 102 With 12m--- 99 Fletching

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Exabyte, Sep 27, 2009.

[SWAP] Decent 102 With 12m--- 99 Fletching
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 27, 2009 at 9:32 PM
  2. Exabyte
    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2009
    Posts:
    79
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Exabyte Member
    Banned

    [SWAP] Decent 102 With 12m--- 99 Fletching

    Hello Sythe.

    I acknowledge the fact that I am new here and I do not have much vouches, so I understand if you do not have trust in me. However, seeing as this forum is a good opportunity to interact with other RS players, I decided I'd like to trade my account here.

    The account I have is rather decent, although it is very good at making money. After a two year break, I started with 100k and a set of Rune Armor to multiply into 12 MILLION RSGP in less a bit more than a month.

    Seeing as how I am more into PKing more than anything else, I am looking to swap this account with a serious, non-scamming, fellow trader who happens to own a PURE. Right now I am open to offers of various pures, with a combat level of AT LEAST 85 and SOME, if not, even 3 days of membership credit left, in addition to a couple million RSGP.

    I will also throw in a LEVEL 63 MAIN AND A LEVEL 49 RANGED TANK.

    Auto-Win: An account with Bandos Godsword or Dragon Claws.
    AUTOWINNER WILL ALSO RECEIVE A FREE STEAM ACCOUNT (IN ADDITION TO THE ACCOUNTS ABOVE)!


    Wealth
    [​IMG]

    Skills and QP
    [​IMG]
    Completion of most essential quests.

    Membership Status
    [​IMG]

    Account Verification
    [​IMG]

    Account Offence History
    [​IMG]


    TRADE
    I would prefer to use an OMM, but I doubt I can afford one so if you're an absolutely trusted member of Sythe with a lot of vouches, I'll consider going first.

    Contact
    Send me a PM first and then I will distribute my MSN.



    Post offers please. =|
     
< Lvl 52 MAIN! | [ PAYPAL]Level 122, 99 str, 90m+ bank[PAYPAL] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site