LVL 37 VALOR Acc With 58 Legendary's / 10 Deoxys/ Good Stardust/

Discussion in 'Pokémon Go Marketplace' started by KingRussel, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Unread #1 - Jan 26, 2019 at 12:49 PM
  2. KingRussel
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

KingRussel Newcomer

---SOLD OUT !!! ---

Be The Champion In The PvP Master League !!!

With this I sell my level 37 Valor Legendary account, all these pokemons are caught/ raid by hand. There was no use of a bot. As a result, this account does not have any slash pokemons and there are/were no any warnings or bans on it. This account is very good with 58 Legendary's , 16 MewTwo's and 10 Deoxys. !! With this account you have something special and you are the King of ever Battle/Gym/Raid !! Also you have enough Legendary's for trading !!!

If you would like to use on this account any 3th party app, IV checker or bot.... Please do not purchase this account.!! I took a lot of time to create an account like this. It would be very unfortunate for you that this account would be banned, by misbehavior on the account!! Niantic is inexorable in the abuse of accounts, you are been warned !!!

• PTC Level 37 Account
    • Team : Valor
    • Startdate : 08/04/2017
    • Nickname : Changable
    • E-mail : NOT changeable !! (Accounts was made on a tempory emailaccount, you can link the account to your Gmail/Facebook account)
    • Stardust : 1.883.645
    • Storage space: upgraded to 450
    • 522 Items in item bag
    • Pokemon Storage: Normal 300
    • 250 Pokemons in storage
    • 274 Pokemons in Pokedex
    • 58 Legendary's !!
    • 6x 100IV Pokemons : Metagross, Quagsire, Quilava, Rhydon, Vaporeon, Zangoose
    • 8x +3000CP pokemons
    • Lot of Special Items
    • No Warnings, Bans or Any other kind of warning 100% No slash Pokemons -- You can catch pokemons, battle Gyms/Raids, Spin Pokemons without any risk !!
    • 3 Days of Waranty !! (Read Terms & Conditinons)

List Of Legendary

2x Articuno
    3x Cresselia
    10x Deoxys
    2x Entei
    7x Giratina
    5x Groudon
    12x Heatran
    2x Kyogre ( 1 shiny)
    2x Lugia
    16x Mewtwo
    3x Moltres
    3x Suicune
    1x Zapados

Terms & Conditions

-Warranty starts at purchase, 3 days warranty period.

• Due to the nature of this sale, and the fact that the item; once sent, cannot be returned. There are no refunds or exchanges. There is also no warranty if an account is banned in the future. If you buy, you accept this!! If there is an account been banned, please contact me immediately --24h-- !! So I can sent you a new one, or refund you!!
    By Purchasing this product, You agree to my Terms & Conditions

Your Account loggings will be sent to your PAYPAL E-mail account !!

This is 100% exactly how the account is !!!
    YOU CAN FIND ALL THE SCREENSHOTS HERE ----> https://photos.app.goo.gl/DELCw8pH9CL1Q3Wu9

If there is a problem/issue with the account PLEASE contact me here or E-mail BEFORE leaving a bad reply/feedback!! I will reply a soon as possible!!!! (8h MAX, sometimes i have to sleep/work also....)

BUY HERE -----> Selly - Great LVL 37 VALOR Acc With 58 Legendary's / 10 Deoxys/ Good Stardust

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
< Level33 mystic with 60+ shinies, SB mew2, SC gengar | Pokemon Go Account Level 35 | High CP Pokemon | Mewtwo Shadowball | 2016 acc >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site