Adblock breaks this site

WTB NA Lol Account!

Discussion in 'MMO Account Trading' started by rampage335, Apr 9, 2012.

  1. rampage335

    rampage335 Member

    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2012
    Posts:
    89
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTB NA Lol Account!

    I'm wanting to buy a level 30 NA account, with a decent amount of champions.

    The reason I'm buying, I just sold one of my Lol accounts, and deciding to get another.

    Please PM , or post if you have a offer! I'm always available.
    ​
     
  2. Hideoshi

    Hideoshi Member

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2012
    Posts:
    60
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTB NA Lol Account!

    I'll sell you mine for 1200$
     
  3. rampage335

    rampage335 Member

    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2012
    Posts:
    89
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTB NA Lol Account!

    Still buying!
     
  4. Etakon

    Etakon Member

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2012
    Posts:
    61
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    WTB NA Lol Account!

    My NA account level 30 has over 400+ wins, 10k+ IP, a few hundred RP left, bunch of champions unlocked.

    Most importantly, it has limited edition King Rammus skin (closed beta), PAX TF (PAX 2010 i think), Riot girl Trist, some yellow Jax (forgot the name), UFO corki, desert Garen.. and some others.

    Accepting paypal gift only. pm me with offer if interested
     
  5. jrampage335

    jrampage335 Member

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2012
    Posts:
    83
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTB NA Lol Account!

    Ignore him it's I<3Boobies He has hacked my account he's a scammer
     
< Maplestory account lvl 136 shadower | Lvl 131 Shadower for Sale >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site