[SWAP] swapping level 119, and 100 for a pure![SWAP]

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Billetes, Dec 21, 2011.

[SWAP] swapping level 119, and 100 for a pure![SWAP]
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 21, 2011 at 11:43 PM
  2. Billetes
    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2009
    Posts:
    1,776
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Billetes Guru
    Banned

    [SWAP] swapping level 119, and 100 for a pure![SWAP]

    Hello everyone, I am swapping my two mains for a good pure.


    What I am looking for:
    A pure with 1-25 defense, must have the following:
    - 90+ strength WITH 85+ range AND magic.
    - Bank does not matter, could be empty for all I care.

    My offer:
    I am offering the following accounts:

    Account 1:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Account 2:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    One of the accounts has recovery questions, which I will provide. I will only trade with someone who I deem trusted.
    We can use an OMM if needed, but I can't pay any fees.
    add my MSN to discuss in further detail, if interested.
    [email protected]
     
< lvl 116 STAKER/BOXER Pro | Buying Main/ Barrows pure Turmoil >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site