Adblock breaks this site

Awesome level 49

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by melvin33, Sep 23, 2010.

  1. melvin33

    melvin33 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2009
    Posts:
    296
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Awesome level 49

    Hey all im selling my combat 49 pure since i quitted rs.
    It doesn't have member anymore.
    It has 130 questpoints, with some nice quests done, and busy with desert treasure, so you can finish that anytime you want. It has never been botted on, account exists for like 2 years now.
    I won't use a MM, just 50/50. If you want a OMM its your costs.

    I know i'm low on posts and vouches, but doesnt mean im not trusted.

    Here are some pics:
    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    I accept PayPal.
     
  2. dabotter101

    dabotter101 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2010
    Posts:
    34
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Awesome level 49

    You must remove the recoveries, and how much are you looking for?
     
  3. melvin33

    melvin33 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2009
    Posts:
    296
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Awesome level 49

    I am going to remove them when someone is going to buy it, and i don't know yet how much i want, im just going to see what people bid.
     
  4. melvin33

    melvin33 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2009
    Posts:
    296
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Awesome level 49

    I'll be back on tomorrow, g'night.
     
  5. melvin33

    melvin33 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2009
    Posts:
    296
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Awesome level 49

    Bump.
     
< lvl 116 maxed barrows pure! OWNS! | tradinf good pking for 1 def pure 99 str 94 mage 96 atk >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site