138 Main 11 99s!! Only 75m 07GP!

Discussion in 'RS3 Mains and Pures' started by I r Jake, Sep 18, 2014.

138 Main 11 99s!! Only 75m 07GP!
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 18, 2014 at 3:30 AM
  2. I r Jake
    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2011
    Posts:
    108
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I r Jake Active Member

    138 Main 11 99s!! Only 75m 07GP!

    Selling my Beloved RS3 Main, this account was literally all I did for the past 3 years. Only selling because EOC is trash, and I'm not interested in taking the time to learn it. The account was hand made, and no bots were used in the process.

    AUTOWIN: 50M 07GP - I WANT THIS GONE TONIGHT! <3
    But willing to accept bids 30m +
    The account has Drygore Rapier 90%, and full tetsu 95%

    http://imgur.com/LhoK70o,azYWga7,x17kOGX,1pWs6dM#0

    Looking to get rid of this EXTREMELY cheap for an account with these stats, as I want it gone quite fast so I can begin an account on oldschool.

    All Recoveries, and previous passwords are known, and any other info you may request. Recovery test will be given to users who I <--- KEYWORD deem TRUSTWORTHY. Please don't bother if you're untrusted, and unwilling to go first or use a middleman.
    A middleman may be used at the buyers expense, and we must agree on the user to carry it out.

    Payment will be accepted via 07Scape GP, Or paypal from trusted users.
    PM Me on here or add my skype: Jakedwight
     
  3. Unread #2 - Sep 18, 2014 at 3:50 PM
  4. I r Jake
    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2011
    Posts:
    108
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I r Jake Active Member

    138 Main 11 99s!! Only 75m 07GP!

    BUMP Realised my price is unrealistic, Decreased to 50m A/W
     
  5. Unread #3 - Sep 18, 2014 at 8:03 PM
  6. I r Jake
    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2011
    Posts:
    108
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I r Jake Active Member

    138 Main 11 99s!! Only 75m 07GP!

    bumppp
     
  7. Unread #4 - Sep 19, 2014 at 3:37 AM
  8. I r Jake
    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2011
    Posts:
    108
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I r Jake Active Member

    138 Main 11 99s!! Only 75m 07GP!

    Bumppppp
     
  9. Unread #5 - Sep 25, 2014 at 4:09 AM
  10. I r Jake
    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2011
    Posts:
    108
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I r Jake Active Member

    138 Main 11 99s!! Only 75m 07GP!

    bump[[[[
     
< Lvl 112 with 95 Pray! | Selling 2500+ total main >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site