60m bank - 99 RUNECRAFTING/att/hp/range/cook OWNAGE 128 combat main

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by ForsakenDawn, Oct 29, 2009.

60m bank - 99 RUNECRAFTING/att/hp/range/cook OWNAGE 128 combat main
  1. Unread #1 - Oct 29, 2009 at 11:02 PM
  2. ForsakenDawn
    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2009
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ForsakenDawn Newcomer

    60m bank - 99 RUNECRAFTING/att/hp/range/cook OWNAGE 128 combat main

    Hi, I'm ForsakenDawn selling my ownage 128 combat main account that has 99 Runecrafting.
    I am new here and I know most people probably won't trust me and that many are trying to scam me. As I have worked on this account for over 4 years, I wouldn't go first to anyone that has less than 100 vouches. Using a trusted middleman is fine by me, however as I don't have any money on Paypal I'd expect you to pay the fees.

    I have finally quit Runescape as I am now 18 years old and I have a girlfriend, there's just no time for me to play Runescape anymore. Not to mention the horrible updates Runescape has been rapidly getting.

    I've read a lot of trading guides and the sticky threads so I'm fairly confident that I can manage to sell my account without getting scammed, for example I'll always ask for a PM so impostors don't even try. :p

    Here are the pictures of the account:

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    • 99 runecrafting, attack, ranged, hitpoints and cooking
    • 212 quest points
    • 119 combat in f2p, 128 combat in p2p
    • 58m bank
    • No recovery questions, no bank pin, easy to remove/change e-mail
    • 457 songs, really near to air guitar
    • 1917 total with over 100m total xp


    My MSN is:
    ForsakenDawn ( at ) hotmail (dot) com

    Start bid: 100 usd
    Autowin: 275 usd


    Cookies for everyone that gives a free bump. :)
     
  3. Unread #2 - Oct 29, 2009 at 11:07 PM
  4. D-U-B-I-Y
    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2009
    Posts:
    193
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    D-U-B-I-Y Active Member
    Banned

    60m bank - 99 RUNECRAFTING/att/hp/range/cook OWNAGE 128 combat main

    cookie plox? nice acc. but I really do not think people will trade someone with 1 post for a big trade like that,
     
  5. Unread #3 - Oct 29, 2009 at 11:10 PM
  6. ForsakenDawn
    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2009
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ForsakenDawn Newcomer

    60m bank - 99 RUNECRAFTING/att/hp/range/cook OWNAGE 128 combat main

    I understand what you mean, however I do believe that postcount doesn't mean that much as scammers just try to spam their postcount up.
    I'm only here to get rid of my account so I see no reason to post in other sections of the site.

    I'll go first to anyone I consider trusted, like at least 50 vouches would be recommended.
    And using any trusted MM is fine too, as I already mentioned.


    edit: Also the fact that I've removed recovery questions for the sale hopefully creates a sense of trust between me and the buyer.
    I can also give my real life name, phone number and address to a serious buyer.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Oct 30, 2009 at 9:25 AM
  8. D-U-B-I-Y
    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2009
    Posts:
    193
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    D-U-B-I-Y Active Member
    Banned

    60m bank - 99 RUNECRAFTING/att/hp/range/cook OWNAGE 128 combat main

    I understand what you mean , but basically if you would to recover the account after the sale hense scam and your sythe account would be banned it would not really matter since it has only 1 or 2 posts. but good luck finding a legit buyer
     
< cheap paypal account lvl 137 with over 400m | Lvl 112. 4m - 25USD BARGIN... >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site