Adblock breaks this site

Old RS2 account, 80 attack,98 str 70 def 95pray94mage87herb[pricecheck/sell]

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Grandpauno, Jul 26, 2014.

  1. Grandpauno

    Grandpauno Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2011
    Posts:
    282
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Old RS2 account, 80 attack,98 str 70 def 95pray94mage87herb[pricecheck/sell]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]



    I have not logged on in over 400 days.
    I used to use Sythe for runescape related purposes long ago - and now have come back to finally sell my old account.

    I can't bear to play on this account anymore and would like to start over.
    I'd like to take payment in paypal - not really sure how much my account would go for, or rs3 gp would be fine I would be able to resell it easily.
     
  2. darokbarron

    darokbarron Member

    Joined:
    Jul 28, 2014
    Posts:
    90
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Old RS2 account, 80 attack,98 str 70 def 95pray94mage87herb[pricecheck/sell]

    How much man ?
     
  3. Grandpauno

    Grandpauno Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2011
    Posts:
    282
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Old RS2 account, 80 attack,98 str 70 def 95pray94mage87herb[pricecheck/sell]

    Honestly, I don't really have an idea of how much it would be worth.
    I'd like around 45 dollars though, but it's pretty negotiable.
     
  4. darokbarron

    darokbarron Member

    Joined:
    Jul 28, 2014
    Posts:
    90
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Old RS2 account, 80 attack,98 str 70 def 95pray94mage87herb[pricecheck/sell]

    and rsgp ?
     
  5. Joemartin413

    Joemartin413 Member

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2014
    Posts:
    43
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Old RS2 account, 80 attack,98 str 70 def 95pray94mage87herb[pricecheck/sell]

    Still have?
     
< [Low Level Staker Account] 99 Combat Stats! | [BUYING] Skiller. >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site