Adblock breaks this site

WTS UNUSED BANDOS TANK

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by Baldybaldman1995, May 29, 2019.

  1. Baldybaldman1995

    Baldybaldman1995 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2019
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    16
    WTS UNUSED BANDOS TANK

    As stated in the title bandos tank I don't have time for the acc no more being I'm more iron and slayer pure now looking to get money for rapier for my pure.

    Never banned never botted all hand trained I am also the one and only owner. Also as it stands that acc is f2p
    Stats- Imgur
    Bank- Imgur
    Black marks - Imgur

    Starting bid will be 5M
    Buy out will be hidden

    Not gonna lie I need to look around and see what this is worth to set a buyout so send me something interesting but don't low ball me I'm not a fool.


    My vouch page :Baldybaldman's Vouches !!! Building up to the Top!

    I've never sold on here so a nice vouch would help me build up as I have other acc's I would like to sell and would also one day like to be able to do firecape services.
     
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
  2. Baldybaldman1995

    Baldybaldman1995 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2019
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    16
    WTS UNUSED BANDOS TANK

    bump
     
  3. Baldybaldman1995

    Baldybaldman1995 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2019
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    16
    WTS UNUSED BANDOS TANK

    to the top :D
     
  4. Baldybaldman1995

    Baldybaldman1995 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2019
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    16
    WTS UNUSED BANDOS TANK

    To the top more accounts coming soon so keep a look out.
     
< Looking for skiller runecrafter 80-99 | Unclepeter12's Pure account shop >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site