Adblock breaks this site

Selling a rsn: S_*

Discussion in 'RuneScape Name Sales' started by AzzDar, Oct 9, 2016.

  1. AzzDar

    AzzDar Previously known as Azndar
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2007
    Posts:
    270
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    94
    Green eggs and spam
    Selling a rsn: S_*

    Have more names than accounts now, so selling a name I had bought when I just started playing again.

    * is a letter, name can be deemed inappropriate and I can confirm what it is if you guess it.

    It is of course a spaced name, 3 characters, 2 letters. It rhymes with the main word for coitus.

    Due to the nature of the name I am not responsible after sale, it comes on a lvl 3 account with all details provided.
    Name: S *

    c/o: 0
    A/w: 50m 07

    I did not bother taking vouches since I have been back and they deleted the ones attached to profiles.. We can use an OMM
     
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2016
< Buying one word rare names 07gp no limit | Looking for OG name 100m 07 budget >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site