Adblock breaks this site

Selling Runescape Account for MW2 10th

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Xbox Sales and Services' started by vertinox, Sep 4, 2010.

  1. vertinox

    vertinox Member

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2010
    Posts:
    33
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Runescape Account for MW2 10th

    I can go first if you're trusted.
    I just need 10th prestige lvl 70 With guns, attachments,camos etc. and all titles+emblems unlocked for this account.

    I prefer online lobby invite over system link but will do system link if necessary

    Account has 0 blackmarks and I will provide all the recovery information. Account was a member but not anymore.
    [​IMG]

    Money Worth is 2.079m

    Please Post or PM me if you are interested.
     
  2. iiTz MaGiiCx

    iiTz MaGiiCx Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2008
    Posts:
    1,723
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Runescape Account for MW2 10th

    you got msn? i can get you 10th.
     
  3. vertinox

    vertinox Member

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2010
    Posts:
    33
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Runescape Account for MW2 10th

    nope, I can give you my GT if you want that instead (mike is broken)
     
  4. hunterbrantsavoie

    hunterbrantsavoie Newcomer

    Joined:
    Sep 4, 2010
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Runescape Account for MW2 10th

    I'll trade you just message me on xbl, I have proof too. Gt: oppuhsiit
     
  5. vertinox

    vertinox Member

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2010
    Posts:
    33
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Runescape Account for MW2 10th

    I messaged your GT, anyone else want to do this?
     
  6. vertinox

    vertinox Member

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2010
    Posts:
    33
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Runescape Account for MW2 10th

    bump.
     
< Looking for mw2 10th lobby and infections | Halo3 Legit XP Boosting (MLG) >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site