Adblock breaks this site

[paypal] Cheap level 68 main

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Xekyn, Aug 6, 2008.

  1. Xekyn

    Xekyn Member

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2008
    Posts:
    29
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [paypal] Cheap level 68 main

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    Selling this account, stopped playing on it last time I quit RS, started up again but play on a different character. Letting it go for cheap.

    Just make an offer.

    Trust: I don't have any vouches =(. So for the trade it will either be half up front, or if you are willing to go first I will discount the cost. Otherwise MM and you pay fees.

    -Xekyn
     
  2. Greg

    Greg Retired
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2008
    Posts:
    2,470
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [paypal] Cheap level 68 main

    personaly i think that this account isnt worth that money...
    but if you are willing to swap accounts i may take it
    AIM gregislacrosse
    EMAIL: [email protected]

    i will go first btw
     
  3. Xekyn

    Xekyn Member

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2008
    Posts:
    29
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [paypal] Cheap level 68 main

    Sorry only accepting cash via paypal. I also don't feel that 20$ is asking too much seeing as how to get a skill trained from 1-50 is around 15-20$
     
  4. DrumBum

    DrumBum Active Member
    Trade With Caution

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2007
    Posts:
    173
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [paypal] Cheap level 68 main

    I'll offer $10 USD.
     
  5. Xekyn

    Xekyn Member

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2008
    Posts:
    29
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [paypal] Cheap level 68 main

    if you go first its a deal. I can give its recoveries.
     
< Looking for apraisal on lvl 110 | Trusted&Legit Selling lvl 108 QUEST/FIRECAPE >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site